Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sorry my Sweetu Mahadev but I am with YOUR Sati..!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Mahadev..aap jaante hain mein aapko aur mata sati ko Nandi jitna hi pyaar karti hoon.Embarrassed.Hugya phir usse bhi zyaada.Tongue.kehke mein nandi ka apmaan nahin karna chahti hoon..Hugso what I want to say is ki..what ever your  helplessness is which we all know & understand & totally with you..I just want to say..ki there is also nothing wrong in YOU teh LORD saying your beloved Wife whom you love dearly than anyone..that YES You come First & the rest come later..I mean we Bhakts dont mind that because finally it is known fact that YOU are her ansh..& you both are equally powerful..you are our Parents in every which way..& no child will mind if their father says to their mother that His love for her comes first & later on to the kids..!!..!!EmbarrassedHug .!!What say friends..NO One will mind it at all.! Infact I get a awesome kick inside ..when I think & feel it that your love for Sati is ULTIMATE..!! I would loveee you to say that to her..awww..so passionate & Mind you we all are already seeing that volcano ..that ocean .that tornado..that Tsunami like Love filled inside you specially for her ..awww..those eyes of yours reveal us everything..!!Day Dreaming

Gosh the way ..tonight in the garden at first scene..they showed Mahadev in alignment  where Sati stood..& the angle in which they showed him STARE at HER.Day Dreaming.with those firey eyes..feeling that Pain & Anger & frustration that sati is HURT because fo HIM & she in turn is trying to hurt him even more with her yearning begging eyes..& vicious words like"ma abb toh Asambhav sambhav horaha hai..uske aage keheneko shabdh hi nahin bachenge.."Cryshe says & goes away with a tear drop falling down from the edge of her eye..& ..wooo his eyes controlled a ocean of tears behind .Mahadev was like How dare you ..Sati..!!  dont you see me & feel my inside Sati.Cry.I am feeling every inch of your pain..inside me sweet heart kind fo expression was..Outstanding...I could se it..!!Wohaaa..that drives me insanely crazy in love..awww..what intensity I say..Day DreamingClapStar..Mohit & Mouni as always ..Please take my bow..Tussi great ho.ji.!!Hug

And then comes that part when all the Dakshu party comes inside..with Sati ..walking along almost shivering in Pain..!! And the first thing she does is LOOK AT HIM..& what does Mahadev do??!! ..he does THE SAMEHug..Stare back at her..with such stern face but soul searching eyes..awww..HeartDay DreamingCry Loved the fact that all along the poojan ..he never took his glance away from HER,,Day Dreamingcho chweet yaar..Embarrassed

Ohh it felt havenly than HeavenDay Dreaming when all of them left the place to leave them alone..awww..Day DreamingHeartAnd Mahadev knows she is looking at him with those begging eyes..begging for his touch..his love..his words..his accpetance..yearning his unconditional love ..she was searching in his face ..his eyes..so he runs away to hide it from her because he knew she will find everything she wanted in his eyes & face..So he tries to engross himself in that stone kept ..and Sati is like..Are you happy now mY beloved..What happiness are you getting by doing all this..let me have a look at you..kind of expression...awww..!! 
lateron when he turns around to look at her angrily because she was only & only dreaming about HIM..!! I was like Mahadev helloo.!! why do you want to torture her like that.Evil Smileif she dosent want she dosent want ..thats it.Angry.As if Tongue..!! Now that she knows you are Mahadev whats the point like acting like Shilpkaar..you do it on your own..& thats exactly what sati did..she gave him a peice of mind by saying...you can do what YOu want but I am not going to think of any other Man..even after marriage to anybody..Shiv has & will remain inside me..forever..she says & swish..she goes..!!ClapI loved that..wohaa..abb lagrahi thi Mahadev ki yogya..similar admant  nature added with anger & equal love..awww..such lovely moment it was..! And dont miss that proud ..yet sad expression on Mahadev's  face because he had to torture her so much..awww..Mohit was par excellence..as always..Clap

But when she was trying to close her  eyes & would dream only of Mahadev & her..and when Mahadev turned back twice to scold her in anger..she looked so cute..like a deer standing infront of a lion..LOLHugChooo chweet yaar..!!And Mahadev was acting like a School principal ..come on..thats enough..kind of cute expression..!! But that was too much Mahadev..as if you cant imagine yourself..Evil SmileWell said Sati ma..!!DancingThumbs Up..I am totally with you on that ..!!WinkLOLEvil Smile

And Woha..Shatbheesh is taken over by a RakshasDancing..I am so loving this..!! The precap also was awesome because I am also angry with Mahadev Evil Smileawww...Hug(because we love him uncodnitionally & we want him to do the same to Sati  infact he does..but he has to say...)LOLso Sati  trying to hurt him equally with her harsh yet love dipped words in disguise which was piercing his heart ..million times..AwwwCryHug

well I end again with song dedication..
 from sati to Mahadev...from a  old hindi movie 
Ja re ja 
Ja re ja o harjaee
Dekhi teri dildari 
Dil dekar mein kar baithe
Dil ke dushman se yaari 
Tujhko ankhon mein bhar ke 
Mar gai mein tujhpe mein marke
Pathaar ke puja karke
Hari mein hari Cry

Ja re Ja 

Teri peeche ankhne meeche 
Chal di mein deewani haye
Chod ke duniya saari 
Oooh
Logon ne kitna samjhaya 
Mene ek na maani 
Meri math gai thi mari 
Yun na koi mare 
Raabba khair kare ohhh
Hasi hasi mein fas gai 
Mein to bechaari AngryCry

Ja re Ja 

Bin soche bin jaane
Meine or re O begaane 
Tujhe saaath diya jeevan ka
Kaise khusboo nazar na aaye
Rang chuo na jaye
Vaise jaan saki na tere maan ko
Phir bhi chaaha tujhe
Tu na samjha mujhe 
Ban ke pheli rehgai
Preet humari

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 28 March 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsSpynaliparas99-Nehaaa-Mulan08malwica2ridhithakurdarshi28**esha**sohiniluvsmusicmnx12-Chinky-vanadhi.Reshama.shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sorry my Sweetu Mahadev but I am with YOUR Sati..!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapthats so nicely writtn no words to express my views

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hema another fantastic post Yaar you are just too good,
I was just feeling the pain which Sati felt when Jatta (Mahadev) was asking her to think abt Satbeesh ,,
How can she she is his ardanareshwari... Its not possible Mahadev, Those firey eyes  those feelings shich he also wanted to leave aside as somewhere he was also feeling that pain that he has to let go of himself in her thoughts  its forcing him also..

The stare was just WowEmbarrassed

Now as stubborn Sati is Mahadev is equally Stubbrn.. and he made Satbeesh's moorthi while Sati walked out as she cannot have any one else reside other than Mahadev Embarrassed

I am with Sati since Mahadev kuch bhi Karle lekin Sati kay Man may sirf Mahadev hai!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hema i am  backLOL

They showed much of rona thona ...kya karun is MAhadev aur Malang dev ko (Angrymy real temper LOL)and  Our "sati", hema she is not a mere deer, BUT She is LIONESS who equally weaponing the situation worse along with mahadev...

but we hope her sheer determination will envelop all problems and send it back to its creators like our prajapati the great .and his prasuti rani...and rishi Angira and co

Above all Shatbeesh how dare he to tempt himself to marry sati ...Angry  
Dont he know she is shiv premika ...With out clearing much about sati how can he declare that he will marry sati by just having one tag as cleared face ?

Ur post really depict all the exact reactions of both jagathpitha and matha ...thank you much 
now i felt to rewatch the epi hema di Embarrassed

Edited by vanadhi - 29 March 2012 at 1:15am

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhithakur

Clapthats so nicely writtn no words to express my views

Thank you So so so much Ridhi..you always make me feel So Awesome with your words..!! I am deeply TOuched..!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hema another fantastic post Yaar you are just too good,
I was just feeling the pain which Sati felt when Jatta (Mahadev) was asking her to think abt Satbeesh ,,
How can she she is his ardanareshwari... Its not possible Mahadev, Those firey eyes  those feelings shich he also wanted to leave aside as somewhere he was also feeling that pain that he has to let go of himself in her thoughts  its forcing him also..

The stare was just WowEmbarrassed

Now as stubborn Sati is Mahadev is equally Stubbrn.. and he made Satbeesh's moorthi while Sati walked out as she cannot have any one else reside other than Mahadev Embarrassed

I am with Sati since Mahadev kuch bhi Karle lekin Sati kay Man may sirf Mahadev hai!
Thank you sooo much Shanti..you know what your words mean to me na..LOTS..HugAnd wohaa your words act like a catalyst to my chemical reaction of Loving mahadev & sti (Mohit & Mouni) even more..WinkLOLTongue..Thank you so much for that..HeartYUP THAT STARE WAS..Heart shuddering sweet..!!Day Dreaming

-Nehaaa-.Reshama.shanti05

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Fabulous post Hema.TongueTongue...exactly my thoughts dear.StarStar...anyways u knw ki hum panchi hain ek daal keWinkLOL...and genious ppl think alike.LOLWink..Yes with all due respectEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, love and devotionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed that i have for our Mahadev.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i yesterday felt and anger towards him..AngryAngry...i know iam too small to evren think of such a thingConfusedConfused...but yes i was angry from the behalf of our motherOuchOuch...our Maa..Tongue.Devi Sati...Big smile. bieng a woman and after experiencing the emotion of intense love myselfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i could feel the immense painCryCry that she was going through.CryCry...i understand Mahadev cannot bear his beloved's pain CryCryand he is doing all this somewhere for her own good.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he is scared for her.ConfusedConfused...and also he is himself in great pain CrySmileseeing his beloved's condition but still iam with our Maa Devi Sati..Tongue...atleast he could have said yes" I love u EmbarrassedEmbarrassedbut iam vivash and its for ur own good"OuchOuch how wud a woman feel if her own husband whom she loves dearly tells her to think of someone else as her husbandOuchOuchAngry...just imagine the amount of pain a woman will suffer..CryCry...i know he is Mahadev i love him and worship him unconditionally EmbarrassedEmbarrassedstill i was a bit angry with him yesterday.Angry...i could feel the pain and love in his stareOuchOuch...but still Maa Sati iam infact we all r with u..Big smileBig smile...dont u all think ki "judaai ka jo dard Mahadev ki wajah se Maa Sati ko jhelna pad raha hai.CryCryCry...wahi dard Mahadev ko Mata Sati ke hawan kund me apni aahuti dene ke baad jhelna hoga"CryCry..its Karma jo unhone kia halaki wo Sati ji ke bhalai ke liye thaCryCry phir bhi jaane anjaane jo dard unhone Mata Sati ko dia wahi  dard unhe jhelna hoga.CryCry...hayeee..Jai Mahadev

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post Hema di ! Sati always leaves me speechless with her expressive eyes. How hard she is trying to get a glimpse of love in Mahadev's eyes.. Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.