Diya Aur Baati Hum

Meaning of Diya aur Baati

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Greetings,

Diya has to be Suraj and Baati has to be Sandy. Without Diya and its ghee or oil (Suraj's love), Baati cannot lite up (Sandy's fulfillment of dreams)...and without Baati Diya is considered as empty...both complete each other. In order for Baati to have flames i.e. for Sandy to achieve success, it must be placed in Diya with ghee or oil i.e. Suraj has to support her with all his love and passion (which he already is doing). The Baati's flame runs the danger of being put off by thunder, wind, rain (BHABHO, MEENA, Chavi respectively), but Diya protects it and always holds it. A lit-up Baati might flicker i.e. Sandy, driven by passion to succeed, might waver in thoughts but would never leave Diya because as soon as Baati is taken out of Diya, its flames die (Sandy desire to succeed will die). But when Baati resides in Diya, which is full of ghee or oil (Suraj's sweetness, fondness, love etc.) , Baati's flame will last forever and will never waver or flicker.

This should tell us that Baati will never leave Diya and Diya would always want Baati to be put in it so that both can remove the darkness and gloom.

Diya and Baati can be separated for a while but when its time for Baati to have flames, it must be put in Diya...meaning...Suraj will help Sandy realize her dreams. They will face hurdles but in the end the darkness will go and there will be light for us to see and appreciate.

Edited by timepass - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Post and very good metaphor and good explanation for what this show is all about
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am hoping against hope that Bhabho will stop Sandy from leaving because she won't be able to see Suraj suffer. Afterall he is the LAADLA of Bhabho and she knows very well that Suraj loves and cares and respects Sandy. After all the drama, Bhabho may stop Sandy from leaving.

Last time it was Suraj and now it is time for Bhabho to stop her from leaving.

Please CV's...show some heart...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said timepass.  One without the other is def. incomplete and cannot exist without the other.
wow...what a great explanation...Love it...Give u 10/10
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WoW! You explained it so well.
I totally get it.
You're Superb
nandu9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its Amazing..you deserves 👏👏
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said... Both are incomplete without the other.. But its high time diya aur baati ek doosre ke importance ko realise kare apni zindagi mein..