Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Real depiction of college?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
When WHEN will a show come along, that will depict the actual college life in Delhi university? *sighs with exasperation* No, there are no bimbos in short skirts roaming around at every turn, people don't scowl at girls in kurtis and students come from all over India, and not just Delhi. Even in the high profile colleges like SRCC and Hindu, the crowd is mixed. 

Even though I've enjoyed the show so far and the character of Suvreen is endearing, I'd like to see a touch a realism please, creatives? Don't turn into another clone of Hum se hai life and D3 Ermm

Oh and no college gets admission forms filled out before the cut off is released. Only once the first list is released that the colleges start inviting applications. *Scratches head*

Edited by heroin. - 28 March 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfanZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real depiction of college?" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
but only this year DU had that funda of having cut offs before form formalities coz generally the procedure is students fill forms of different colleges and the college people makes stats of wat percentage is apt for their colllege keeping in mind the forms and marks on it and then they announce cut off based on that!
and yeah i agree there are no such bimbos running around all the time and especially not as  if dressed for a party...btw i think that bimbo lady was prianca of splitsvilla season 1Confused...is she??
and yup in most of the collges crowd is mixed...and in SRCC and hindu or KMC, LSR.venki etc many non-delhi kids study!!

Edited by kajen - 28 March 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I cnt say hw colleges r in dehli or anywhere in india but i always thought y would any1 go to college over dressed i dnt get it loool i mean wont the teachers take action or anything but maybe it's cause i never been to india

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.