finally,mahadev makes sathbish's statue..

paras99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anather a gem of episode of dkdm which has been mesmerising us all for many months.i don't understand what mahadev is thinking but i am sure as hell that mahadev will stop this vivah.HE will bring sati out of deep deep pain.i can't see her like this.                  it's day or night i always think about when she will be happy again.i have tears when sati asked mahadev "kish baat ka pratishodh le rahe hai aap mujse"             please mahadev do something.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiv1234 thumbnail
Hi... I guess in the coming episodes Mahadev will come to know about Tarkasoor's plan just when Sati and Shatbeesh are about to be married and in the turn of events Daksh Prajapati will realize that no one can marry Sati except Shiv himself! I too cant see Sati in anymore pain now... Eagerly waiting for the day when they will shiw their marriage:))
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely dears..Mahadev & Sati make us go insanely deep in love..with every passing day..when we feel isse zyaada hum kissise pyaar nahin karsakte..they surprise us ..by making us loev them more deeper & deeper & deeper..🤗
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when sati is in pain mahadev cant even stop himself from approaching her ...he suddenly descended from kailash and now equally sharing the pain she has in her life in this or that way ...but she need time to realize it ...👍🏼   
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is to much emotiona atychaar for Sati and Shiv he also has also intense pain because she is his ardhangini...i hope he does soemthin very soon cant see them in pain ... waitn when they are married and will enjoy this divine sight...