Devon ke Dev Mahadev

finally,mahadev makes sathbish's statue..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

paras99

Groupbie

paras99

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
anather a gem of episode of dkdm which has been mesmerising us all for many months.i don't understand what mahadev is thinking but i am sure as hell that mahadev will stop this vivah.HE will bring sati out of deep deep pain.i can't see her like this.                  it's day or night i always think about when she will be happy again.i have tears when sati asked mahadev "kish baat ka pratishodh le rahe hai aap mujse"             please mahadev do something.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Spynalivanadhipreetipc.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally,mahadev makes sathbish's statue.." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shiv1234

Shiv1234

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Hi... I guess in the coming episodes Mahadev will come to know about Tarkasoor's plan just when Sati and Shatbeesh are about to be married and in the turn of events Daksh Prajapati will realize that no one can marry Sati except Shiv himself! I too cant see Sati in anymore pain now... Eagerly waiting for the day when they will shiw their marriage:))

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99vanadhipreetipcTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Absolutely dears..Mahadev & Sati make us go insanely deep in love..with every passing day..when we feel isse zyaada hum kissise pyaar nahin karsakte..they surprise us ..by making us loev them more deeper & deeper & deeper..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99vanadhipreetipc.Reshama.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
when sati is in pain mahadev cant even stop himself from approaching her ...he suddenly descended from kailash and now equally sharing the pain she has in her life in this or that way ...but she need time to realize it ...Thumbs Up   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99preetipc.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
This is to much emotiona atychaar for Sati and Shiv he also has also intense pain because she is his ardhangini...i hope he does soemthin very soon cant see them in pain ... waitn when they are married and will enjoy this divine sight...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99vanadhipreetipc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.