Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hundred Episodes of Love

Hundred Episodes of Love- The First & Most Romantic Love story of all time

So we have made it to a hundred episodes and what an episode it was. I don't think I can explain what I was feeling when the episode finished! It was just beautiful and yet so painful. I actually felt a lump in my throat :l It just made mee think how must Sati felt when this was happening with her! Cry She was just let down from life. She love Shivji yet she just couldn't be with him because he kept pushing away. and when he did realise her sorrow and that he should fight her, it seemed impossible for them to be together..

In the episode when Sati was questioning Jaata it just seemed like she wanted to yell at him and say :-

'What I wanted was you to fight for me!'

'I didn't push you away, I made a vow and now you have come. I am still holding on for dear life but I need you to need me back!' [Brooke style]
CryCry

And Shivji looked so broken too. He, so easily re-adjusted himself when Dakshh arrived but his eyes said it all and he was just so hurt. He didn't answer Sati's question as to why he hadn't just done anything straight away rather than prolonging it for so long and I think the only honest answer was that he wanted to spend as long as he could with Sati. Had it not been that Rishi Angira had given the stupid shaarat then Shivji would just keep prolonging the time for him to make the statue. I mean it wasn't like Dakshh would argue with him or question why he was taking so long.

Shivji's heart was saying :-

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

Sati's was saying:-

A drop in the ocean,
A change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.

I don't wanna waste the weekend,

If you don't love me, pretend
A few more hours, then it's time to go.
And as my train rolls down the East coast,
I wonder how you keep warm.
It's too late to cry, too broken to move on.

Still I can't let you be,

Most nights I hardly sleep.
Don't see what you don't need, from me.

Just a drop in the ocean,

A change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_123sankalp_prapti**esha**Samsangeethamnx12vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'' Hundred Episodes Of Love ''" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
wow what a wonderful post dear Winkam really speechless now..why are shivji and sati hurtin themselfs they are lords or the universe. cant see them wiht their intense pain. shivji's leela is so complicated. Hope to see them together very soon. I want to see this divine sight Day Dreaming

Edited by .Reshama. - 29 March 2012 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
WOW  WOW WOW..Sanju..I wouldnt do a post if I had seen yours..tonight..superb & agree with every word sweet heart,,..!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.Reshama.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
ya truely said he needs her company very badly for that reason he prolonged the working hours poor shivji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.