Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Prasuti tells Jata I was not able to judge you before but now I am sure Sati's happiness will materialize through you. Daksh says he had already recognized his talent. Angira rishi has given time till Sunset tomorrow. Jata says the murti will be ready. Sati is looking at him feeling disheartened. Jata says he will start the work tonight, Sati will have to be with him till it is complete. Daksh says this stone will be worshipped by Sati first because she is very auspicious, then the carving work can start. Prasuti finds Sati's face disturbed, asks her aren't you happy ? Sati replies, what to say when impossible is going to be possible then there are no words left to speak. She leaves from there, Jata watches her go sadly. 

Tarakasur calls Vritrasura. His entire body is dark brown & eye sare glowing red. He comes & asks him why was he disturbed from his penance. Tarakasur tells him the only difference between Asuras & Devatas is they are immortals,we Asuras are mortals. Vritrasur says but you have got a boon from Shivji of becoming immortal, only shivji's son can kill you & shivji is not going to get married. Tarakasur says they have been cheated by Devatas., who are planning to get Daksh's daughter Sati married to Shivji, that means my death. If he gets married then my death is garunteed. But this is not easy, Shivji himself is protecting her. Before you many Asuras were sent to kill her but they all were unsuccessful. But this time I have a plan to kill Sati before the marriage. 

Revati tells Sati her destiny is in her own hand.I will not let you marry anybody except Shivji. Sati tells her how should I tell you that Shivji himself wants this. Everything is happening as per his wish. Revati looks surprised. Prasuti comes there, tells Sati now everything will be fine because Jata is here, he will change Shatabhish's look.  My daughter will get married to a good looking man, now you just imagine his good look. She taks Sati with her. They all along with Daksh, rishi Kashyap go to the murti-shala, where Jata & Nandi are waiting. After the stone worship, Nandi tells everone to leave & come tomorrow morning.

Jata looks at Sati, starts carving the murti. Sati with tears in her eyes asks him why are you doing this. Shivji tells her to imagine  about Shatabhish's  good look. I want to make your imagination in a reality. Sati asks him this is what you & father want. He tells her he is here to help her fulfill her promise, now visualize  about Shatabhish's good look, that's my wish. Sati trys but every time sees either Shivji or his Ardhnarishwar form. Trying to catch her imagination Jata gets shoked seeing the image in her mind. Remove Shiv's image from your mind & imagine about Shatabhish. Sati asks him for what are you taking this revenge from me? You & father can try whatever you want but in my mind there is only one image & that is of Shiv. You are Mahadev, can get parlaya at your wish, then why are you asking me to imagine about another man?. If you can get the stone from the earth, then can make this murti also. If you want to make the murti, make it but I am not going to be here anymore. She leaves. Nandi comes there. Shivji says murti will be definitely made, starts carving Shatabhish's murti, which gets complete by next morning.

In the morning Angira rishi & Shatabhish are taking bath in the river. Ugly Shatabhish takes a dip in the water, when he comes out his look has changed. Angira rishi is surprised seeing the ugly patch gone from Shatabhish's face, says Jata has done his work. Shatabhish  is surprised, feel happy seeing his reflection in the water, says now he can marry Sati, without any hesitation. Angira says & he will get half of Prajapati's powers & rights. Jata has opened his luck. At that moment In the sky Vritrasura in form of a cloud is watching them.  Suddenly Shatabhish feels he is hit by something , stops reacting, Angira rishi asks him what has happened son. Vritrasur in the body of Shatabhish, with his glowing red eyes thinks, but from your hand Prajapati's status has already gone Angira, now instead of marrying Sati, Shatabhish will be her.

Precap: Sati says he has done a lot for her, so she will give him the reward. While giving reward to Jata, she says you have done a big favour to me, if you want anything else you can ask for it. Jata says he had come only to help her fulfill her promise. She leaves, Jata watchs Sati going with  sad expressions.

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

pragyakumar2507bluemoonshiny3ankita00Spynaliparas99ojas143shantellbrownpgshahmani86sheena_123hp18HeenapmahalaxmikSun-Lovenurulain-Nehaaa-NST1983sparksflyAnyaSwaRon--Flora--virgo24bhakti2Samsangeetha**esha**dhrashteenaj7-Deepzz-_SK_-Srushti-Pooja_219vanadhiveil_of_rosesamieeIntrepidaakhlAasthahere-Gaganjot-shaliTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti.Reshama.deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th Mar WU Tarakasur's plan" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prankz

Groupbie

prankz

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

such a torture for sati...felt bad for her...no one really to support or understand her...apart from ravathi ofcourse... who tends to come up with obnoxious plans to get sati and shiv together...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflySamsangeethamnx12vanadhiIntrepida.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. why cant shivji tell sati what his plans are? he knows he's hurting sati...and she deserves to know the truth. what she told jataa/shivji in tha shilpkaarroom  i totally agree with her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflySamsangeethamnx12vanadhiIntrepida

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Mahadev should tell Sati and all of us his plans! hehe! 
at least hum log ki mann ki shanti bani rahe! lol

yea so i guess since satbish is now possessed and will do all sorts of evil, he will have to die? 

Ok we have no idea, Mahadevji needs to talk to us! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi.Reshama.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prankz

such a torture for sati...felt bad for her...no one really to support or understand her...apart from ravathi ofcourse... who tends to come up with obnoxious plans to get sati and shiv together...

Sati has to always undergo torture either with her parents or with Shivji. I don't llike this weak suffering portrayal of Sati. Shivji comes to help her only when she is in danger, so his arrival as Shivji is expected soon.

vanadhiIntrepida.Reshama.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

thanks for the update. why cant shivji tell sati what his plans are? he knows he's hurting sati...and she deserves to know the truth. what she told jataa/shivji in tha shilpkaarroom  i totally agree with her.
He is hurting Sati at the same time he too undergoes that much pain, because she is part of him. But now kahani me twist, Vritrasur has come to kill Sati, so Shivji can not leave her in danger. Vritrasur is not going to be killed now. Shatabhish will become the victim. How can he think of marrying Devi Shakti's incarnation, he will have to pay for it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhiIntrepida.Reshama.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratilal22192

yea so i guess since satbish is now possessed and will do all sorts of evil, he will have to die? 

Involve me too in that, when he informs about his plansLOL
Shatabhish was safe when he was ugly, now with good looks even his life is in dangerLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhiIntrepida.Reshama.

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by ratilal22192

Involve me too in that, when he informs about his plansLOL
Shatabhish was safe when he was ugly, now with good looks even his life is in dangerLOL

its like the phrase - looks do kiill - only its on himself!LOL LOL

Mahadev, Sati ko toh tadapa rahe hai, uske saath hum sab ko bhi tadpa rahe hai! LOL darshako ki jaan ko baksh do! LOL

yesterday's epi made me emotionally distraught, lol, hard to see love hurt like that! Ouch

Edited by ratilal22192 - 28 March 2012 at 11:35am

mnx12vanadhi.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.