Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

MY cute dream ... will it come true ?

sumit.savla Goldie
sumit.savla
sumit.savla

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hey friends Big smile ,

yesterday night i saw 1 cute dream.... so i thought let share with u ...

this dream implies how much I attached to Kareena kareena & lovely Kulraj randhawa ... so tht she also comes in my night dreams LOLLOLLOL

--------------------------------------------------------

It was like I was sitting in terrace of my building  ......
I was alone & was reading ...Wink

Suddenly I saw Kulraj in terrace of neighbourhood building .... Smile
I was totally surprised Shocked , she was doing sight seeing ....

I shouted "Kareena Kareena" but she was not aware tht I m calling her ...

then I gone ther & said hello
Then I introduce my self & said  I  m biggest fan of u & "kareena kareena".We all fans love u so much .Then I talk about India-Forums & said how we all fans from different parts of world from different countries gather & share our thoughts .
She was very happy then I shown her India-forums site in my comp & shown some of yr messages  & some of my updates.Also,screensaver tht I made for her
& then shown my coming site on her ...
{
Tht site is still on my comp only &
which will be coming soon shortly may b launched on her birthday (16th may)
}
Thumbs Up

She was too happy to know tht ther r so many fans ..... & she holds "special  space  in their heart "

Then I asked , " why She is not givin time to her fans ? "
she said yeah she will give more time & she promised tht she will visit IF regularly

She became my good friend in short time,then she said she is here only for 1 day,so she want to see town .... then we gone out & visited some nice places like for bowling & dinner
@ Plce of bowling I meet my friends.. I introduce them too kuraj...
{
In college,my friends always tease me ... like during our anual function they told me tht kulraj is chief guest.I know tht it was not the truth but my friends know how crazy i m  abt kulraj.But seeing me with kulraj they had no words to speak up
}

Then before leaving she given me her Mobile no. & said she will always br my friend ..

Then she pat my back gently & encouraged me... I was on the seven skyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But then I was come to know tht it was my mom who was tapping my back to wake me up

& tht cute dream came to end ...... I wanted to spend some more time with kulraj but .. my mom woke up @ wrong time

she  was too friendly thru out my dream

---------------------------------------------------------- ----

Don't ask me " wht kulraj was doing in  my neighbourhood ?" Ouch It was dream after all LOLLOLLOL

by the way let me tell u 1 thing, I had seen kulraj in real during " Mumbai Marathon 2005 " I was also gone ther to run & she was also ther with other TV stars DK & many other .
I just seen her from far ..

Hey friends, now waiting for tht dream comes true...... .........................................

- SUMS.

Edited by SuMs - 23 April 2005 at 12:24am

Ek Anjana Groupbie
Ek Anjana
Ek Anjana

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 1:26am | IP Logged

KoooooL.........

I Luv Kulraj Kaur ....AND U KNO WAT GUYZ....I Saw Her Before....But.....Frommm FAAARRRR...

mm21 Senior Member
mm21
mm21

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SuMs

Then before leaving she given me her Mobile no. & said she will always br my friend ..

- SUMS.

Can you recall the mobile number... it will be great to have the number... please try to remember Big smile 

kulrajfanatic Groupbie
kulrajfanatic
kulrajfanatic

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 7:22am | IP Logged

wow! SUms great dream yaar! i get dreams like that too...u know meeting shahrukh and all...i had a dream of seeing kulraj too..but not to d extend of knowing her that much and getting her cell #...LOL!

atleast u got to see her in real...i havent even seen her! it is very impossible in seeing her! will she come in d philippines??? what am i thinking!Confused

divyagirl Goldie
divyagirl
divyagirl

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Sums I think that all dreams have a meaning so maybe you will meet Kulraj and maybe something like that will happen. Good Luck!!Smile
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
hope your dream comes true Smile
srkzgurl1231 Senior Member
srkzgurl1231
srkzgurl1231

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
lolz mayb it will happen
sumit.savla Goldie
sumit.savla
sumit.savla

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm21

Originally posted by SuMs

- SUMS.

Can you recall the mobile number... it will be great to have the number... please try to remember Big smile 

Not remeber man Confused !! thts the problem Ouch

Let me guess it was something like 98310....

Go to top