Kareena Kareena

MY cute dream ... will it come true ?

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey friends πŸ˜ƒ ,

yesterday night i saw 1 cute dream.... so i thought let share with u ...

this dream implies how much I attached to Kareena kareena & lovely Kulraj randhawa ... so tht she also comes in my night dreams πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--------------------------------------------------------

It was like I was sitting in terrace of my building  ......
I was alone & was reading ...πŸ˜‰

Suddenly I saw Kulraj in terrace of neighbourhood building .... 😊
I was totally surprised 😲 , she was doing sight seeing ....

I shouted "Kareena Kareena" but she was not aware tht I m calling her ...

then I gone ther & said hello
Then I introduce my self & said  I  m biggest fan of u & "kareena kareena".We all fans love u so much .Then I talk about India-Forums & said how we all fans from different parts of world from different countries gather & share our thoughts .
She was very happy then I shown her India-forums site in my comp & shown some of yr messages  & some of my updates.Also,screensaver tht I made for her
& then shown my coming site on her ...
{
Tht site is still on my comp only &
which will be coming soon shortly may b launched on her birthday (16th may)
}
πŸ‘πŸΌ

She was too happy to know tht ther r so many fans ..... & she holds "special  space  in their heart "

Then I asked , " why She is not givin time to her fans ? "
she said yeah she will give more time & she promised tht she will visit IF regularly

She became my good friend in short time,then she said she is here only for 1 day,so she want to see town .... then we gone out & visited some nice places like for bowling & dinner
@ Plce of bowling I meet my friends.. I introduce them too kuraj...
{
In college,my friends always tease me ... like during our anual function they told me tht kulraj is chief guest.I know tht it was not the truth but my friends know how crazy i m  abt kulraj.But seeing me with kulraj they had no words to speak up
}

Then before leaving she given me her Mobile no. & said she will always br my friend ..

Then she pat my back gently & encouraged me... I was on the seven sky😳😳

But then I was come to know tht it was my mom who was tapping my back to wake me up

& tht cute dream came to end ...... I wanted to spend some more time with kulraj but .. my mom woke up @ wrong time

she  was too friendly thru out my dream

---------------------------------------------------------- ----

Don't ask me " wht kulraj was doing in  my neighbourhood ?" It was dream after all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by the way let me tell u 1 thing, I had seen kulraj in real during " Mumbai Marathon 2005 " I was also gone ther to run & she was also ther with other TV stars DK & many other .
I just seen her from far ..

Hey friends, now waiting for tht dream comes true...... .........................................

- SUMS.
Edited by SuMs - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ek Anjana thumbnail

KoooooL.........

I Luv Kulraj Kaur ....AND U KNO WAT GUYZ....I Saw Her Before....But.....Frommm FAAARRRR...

mm21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuMs

Then before leaving she given me her Mobile no. & said she will always br my friend ..

- SUMS.

Can you recall the mobile number... it will be great to have the number... please try to remember πŸ˜ƒ 

kulrajfanatic thumbnail

wow! SUms great dream yaar! i get dreams like that too...u know meeting shahrukh and all...i had a dream of seeing kulraj too..but not to d extend of knowing her that much and getting her cell #...LOL!

atleast u got to see her in real...i havent even seen her! it is very impossible in seeing her! will she come in d philippines??? what am i thinking!πŸ˜•

divyagirl thumbnail
Hey Sums I think that all dreams have a meaning so maybe you will meet Kulraj and maybe something like that will happen. Good Luck!!😊
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
hope your dream comes true πŸ˜Š
sumit.savla thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm21

Can you recall the mobile number... it will be great to have the number... please try to remember πŸ˜ƒ 

Not remeber man πŸ˜• !! thts the problem

Let me guess it was something like 98310....

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sums that was very cute dream😊. Hope ur dream come true. Kareena was on Neighbourhood terrace,,May be next time in ur dream she may be in ur houseπŸ˜‰.

Thats so bad that u were not able to spend more time with KareenaπŸ˜†...Next time ask ur mom not to wake u up earlyπŸ˜†

Edited by cutereems - 19 years ago
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lucky u SumsπŸ˜‰ wish that happened in my dreams lol i will be glad!