ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

this is just my imagination,when jassi can once again,almost reveal her identity to arman-

situation#1-remember jassi wa s scared of lizard/cockroach,and twice in very early episodes of jjkn,she ha d clung on 2arman,coz of these .,this can happen again,imagine,she sees c cockroach or lizard,in GM,and arman is near her,she jumps up ,runs towards him,give shim atight hug,😳and says,armnan sir,arman sir,cockroach/lizard,arman is stunned,and if he asks her ,teasingly",aap ins e darti hain",and she blurts out,'aapko yaad nahin,"and once again arman is stunned and he does remembers,once again sees jassi in jessica,i hope sumthing like this happens😃

situation #2-remember jassi wa s allergic 2mushrooms ,and once long timeback during jassi-patao days of arman-he ha d ordered lunch for her,and after the first bite ,she ha d choked and tells arman,mujhe mushrooms se allergy hai,so it can happen this time 2,if what arman orders lunch for jessica,and suppose it ha s mushrooms,once again,unkowingly,jassi take s it,and once gain she blurts out ",mushrooms,aap phir bhoolgaye mujhe,mushrroms se allergy hai,arman sir" and then imagine arman's reaction at this .😉

this wa s just my imagination,she can just blurt out on lthese sweet situations,does any one think about something more,plz write.,and imagine some sweet scene sbetween A-J.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smita24 thumbnail
Tablet. Thora apne dimaag ko rest do. 😆
rose85 thumbnail
i like the situation #1 coz its juss so sweet..no offence to the other... one.. 😳😳
aniifuzz thumbnail

Aww.. how sweet. I like the first one too. Very cute. I think Armaan should hug her back and it would be this super, unintentional intimate moment where Jessica dear doesn't wanna let go of Armaan cause it feels so right yadda yadda etc etc..

Edited by aniifuzz - 19 years ago
ms-tabu thumbnail
t and d plz create such cute little situations for arman-jassi😳
SPECIAL thumbnail

awwwww

that is a good idea actually!!

totally besides the point now........but how can somebody be allergic to MUSHROOMS?????😕

ms-tabu thumbnail
allergic 2 mushrooms😕well they did show jassi saying this to arman,long time back,i remember the scene,i hav e b een recording this serial😃
misbah thumbnail

t&d,kahan if par atey hain,

baba ji ko khena parega.😆

smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

allergic 2 mushrooms😕well they did show jassi saying this to arman,long time back,i remember the scene,i hav e b een recording this serial😃

Hey jassi used to get stomach ache on lying, now she does not. May be she has completely forgotten that she used to be once allergic to Mushrooms. (You know Amnesia) 😆

SPECIAL thumbnail

oh yeah!, i remember that!!

doesn't she get stomach ache for being jessica then?😆

Edited by SPECIAL - 19 years ago