Sasural Simar Ka

SSK TRP's fell this week from 3.0 to 2.8

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Not a big drop in TRP's but a drop is still a drop. I dont get the whole gamut of TRP's anyways. TRP's of over 3 is good and everything else is bad; why is that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
still there is only the track of mano,simar and roli.i m fed up with this track .rashmi shrma plz  wrap up
your show. now its time up.enough is enough if u dont want 2 show premar and rosid,then plz wrap up as the trps will fall very soon from 2.8 to 0.8
Ritii thumbnail
idont know about to much for trp but for me till last to last week i was watching ssk ki shaed ab ROSID aayenge but last week i stop watching kuki its to much aisa kise serial main nahi hota ki aap main lead ko track se baher ker do are kuch bhi dikho male lead bhi hone chahiye kitchen politics ke saath baki bhi dekhne ko milna chahiye and in ssk no romance only ladies vs ladies chal raha tha may bhi shayed to many people think same iss liye nahi dekh rahe honge so trp fell down vaise trp ka toh chalta rehta hai some time up some time down.

sagark thumbnail
Pata nahin about trps yaar but am just fedup with this stupid track going on. I thought that it was time for mano to pack up but that didnt happen. Now i dont even think they will show sid and prem much as this plotting is going to continue. And one more which i didnt like was that when the video was played of mano at that point prem was not present. I felt that prem should have been present as he was the one who did not trust simar at one point of time and had even stopped talking to her. I dont know what these cvs have in mind, as when a person is supposed to be present at that time he only disappers. I think prem was there in the house as simar had told roli that she would be making coffee for prem and sid. And with such a big tamasha prem never ever came down or else for even a small sound all come running.
Ritii thumbnail
leave the prem baki sab male gayeb thei raat ke time yeh cv kabhi bhi kise ko bhi gayeb ker dete hai vaise i think hum loge baat kare aise topic per iss liye aisa kerte hai.
sagark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nickpick

leave the prem baki sab male gayeb thei raat ke time yeh cv kabhi bhi kise ko bhi gayeb ker dete hai vaise i think hum loge baat kare aise topic per iss liye aisa kerte hai.

nickpick do u remember that scene of the chula incident when mathaji was coughing in her room and even though her door was closed everyone came running hearing her cough. According to me she was not coughing so loudly that it could be heard as all the others bedroom doors are closed at night time. But in yesterdays scene so much of hungama took place in the hall and mathaji was shouting loudly at mano even then prem and the others could not hear. So ridiculious na. The cvs think they can fool us which actually they cant do.