SWEETY JI IS DOING THE WRONG THING!:Mod note Pg9

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
the way she is forcing and punishing Rocky, it will completely put Rocky off his studies! and by cancelling his pocket money she is diverting his attention, and it will make him perform worse in his exams, because all his attention is in the pocket money! rewards work better then punishment..this theory has been proven by psychological research Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think Sweety ji is late to give punishment  ...my POV... he lies ...he misbehaves     ...he gives back     ...he disobeys..         

arent these his exams...and wasnt he supposed to read rather than show off...and if his mother punishes him ...its her duty to see its wrong time...
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I think Sweety ji is late to give punishment ...my POV... he lies ...he misbehaves     ...he gives back     ...he disobeys..       

arent these his exams...and wasnt he supposed to read rather than show off...and if his mother punishes him ...its her duty to see its wrong time...

I think it is the wrong time to punish someone it will affect his study for the exams..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think it has both positive and negative sides..

He should realize what he is doing is bad.. Greed for money is one of the worst things in life.. And see what he did.. He stole 😕 

Seeing Rocky's nature, can't guarantee that if he had pocket money, he wont have asked for more expensive gifts.. He has always been this demanding, lying nature and messed up guy like Naz mentioned 😆 The fact that I love him should not be considered to his rescue either 😆

At this point when he started stealing stuffs, Sweety should break his hand for that 😆 And then should set a goal for him.. Like if he gets this much marks, he shd be allowed to get allowance.. That is something my parents would do 😆
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I think it has both positive and negative sides..

He should realize what he is doing is bad.. Greed for money is one of the worst things in life.. And see what he did.. He stole 😕 

Seeing Rocky's nature, can't guarantee that if he had pocket money, he wont have asked for more expensive gifts.. He has always been this demanding, lying nature and messed up guy like Naz mentioned 😆 The fact that I love him should not be considered to his rescue either 😆

At this point when he started stealing stuffs, Sweety should break his hand for that 😆 And then should set a goal for him.. Like if he gets this much marks, he shd be allowed to get allowance.. That is something my parents would do 😆

he would not have stolen the perfume..if he has pocket money to buy the gift..so yes sweety ji did do the wrong thing!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
He would STILL steal to get a better gift ! 😃 He has no limits and after watching SO many episodes, almost everyone knows that ! 😆
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

he would not have stolen the perfume..if he has pocket money to buy the gift..so yes sweety ji did do the wrong thing!

actually he would still steal something else...it is not about the perfume it is the fact that he thinks stealing is ok...he did it with his dad's credit cards and now this...no matter if sweety ji gives him money or not he should know that stealing is bad...sweety ji cannot give in to his demands just so he does not steal
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

He would STILL steal to get a better gift ! 😃 He has no limits and after watching SO many episodes, almost everyone knows that ! 😆

no I do not believe so! if Sweet gave him enough money to buy a good gift..he would have not stolen!
chocobear thumbnail
Luv4games n guddi

I agree with u guys. Rocky thinks stealing is okay so even if he got pocket money he would have stolen. Or maybe he would have wanted to gift Aish's mom a more expensive gift. First he stole his dad's credit card n now this. Hope sweetyG thrashes him else this will become Rocky's habit.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

Luv4games n guddi

I agree with u guys. Rocky thinks stealing is okay so even if he got pocket money he would have stolen. Or maybe he would have wanted to gift Aish's mom a more expensive gift. First he stole his dad's credit card n now this. Hope sweetyG thrashes him else this will become Rocky's habit.

sweetyG is too strict...this way Rocky will only get more inclined to not study..she should be nicer to him at this stage..and who knows maybe he would not have stolen if he had enough money..? who knows!? now Sweety Ji can be blamed for what Rocky did!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago