Whom do you want to know the truth first?

Poll

buddies, whom do you think should know about Manvi's cancer first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok buddies, so whom do you think should know about Maanvi's cancer first.. (since in fiction secrets dont last long and some one or the other would know with a high voltage drama) so whom do you want it to be..

ok first my view. i dont want it to be jeevika - she'd be heartbroken... and jeevika as a person is very sensitive.. she'll make maanvi feel like a patient which i'd not be able to tolerate.. or she may give maanvi more importance and this may lead to the argument that she'd ignore viren and vadheras..

and secondly i dont want it to be virat - i want virat to realise his love for maanvi without knowing that she is dangerously ill.. orelse maanvi may misundertsand that he is feeling pity.. and love and pity should never be mixed.

so yes, i have one more option left.. that's viren..
not a bad choice actually..
in the promo when maanvi says she wont give her blood to jeevika, both the families may think that maanvi is so selfish that she couldnt let go of her phobia for blood and needles for jeeviks's life.. but viren would have faith in her and investigate about it... (i hope so coz i dont want viren to misunderstand maanvi)

well, i want the opinion of you guys too... feel free to express or correct me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i want virat to know it...but ya pitness shouldnt be confused 
a2zahid thumbnail