Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Dashing hussain (Page 2)

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

hey megha :

but here in this forum we use to discuss everything relating to hussain & juhi.we hav discussed a no of times about the PKP show but u didnt warn us there!

pleeeeeez now dont say that it is against the rules of IF otherwise there would be tooo much limitations on us here in this forum!!!!! its not fair yaarrrr ,we hav to discuss everything about hussain & juhi.u r becoming so strict dear!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyConfusedConfused

pleez dont misunderstand me ,im just giving my opinion!

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

hey shabu:

i think KJSS is shown only in INDIA.so how did u watch KJSS in thailand??

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Hi zara i will write what i wrote to you:

hi zara, i am not being strict, the reason everything was allowed before is because there was no moderator for that section, and yes all globle moderators and other moderators if you notice write the same thing on every section when other shows are discussed, pkp is ok but khul ja sim sim isnt a kumkum dicussion this forum is for kumkum the soap not for hussain and juhi, anyway i will get back to  you regarding this after talking to the globle mods, i apolgise for any inconvinance caused i am only trying to make the forum better and neat.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara29

hey megha :

but here in this forum we use to discuss everything relating to hussain & juhi.we hav discussed a no of times about the PKP show but u didnt warn us there!

pleeeeeez now dont say that it is against the rules of IF otherwise there would be tooo much limitations on us here in this forum!!!!! its not fair yaarrrr ,we hav to discuss everything about hussain & juhi.u r becoming so strict dear!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyConfusedConfused

pleez dont misunderstand me ,im just giving my opinion!

Hi zara,

I too agree this is a forum for serial. We have different sections for most of the popular serials. For an example, just try to imagine what would be the case if we did not have these sections.  Everyone would be scrolling through tens of  pages to get a post regarding the serial they like.  These sections are for your benefits. I hope you realize that.

Secondly, we are not saying do not discuss any other serial. We have the "Other shows" section where you can discuss any serial you want. If we find that a particular serial is gaining popularity, we will definitely add a section for that as we have been doing.

Now about there being too many restrictions, I will leave it to the members to comment on this. But every forum has a few rules which when adhered too make the forum all the more inviting and friendly for the members. This has been our motive too. We give a lot of freedom to the members to discuss anything they want. All we ask is for the discussion to be in the right place. I hope we are not asking too much.

It is upto each and every member to make this forum lively and inviting. All the mods do is maintain it. Thanks for your co-operation.

regards,

--Moderator group

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Ya i agree wid zaara!

You guys are being much strict. I dunt mean to hurt ne1

But we can discuss abt hussain n juhi as they r part of kumkum soap

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hi members, after hearing your view over me being to strict over this issue and talking to the globle moderators, we have come to decide that your allowed to talk about these stars and their shows, there will be no restriction against this, so enjoy talking about them, and we the moderator group apologise for any inconvinence caused by us, and also if hurt your feelings we are extremely sorry for that so now everyone take a chill pill and enjoy your forum and your time on this forum and give me a big smile.

Regards
The moderator team.

Edited by Megha_Desai - 24 April 2005 at 3:17am
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Hey megha!thnx a lot.Embarrassed

U r soooo nice.Tongue

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

hii zara

we get to see KJSS over here Smilethere is no probBig smile out here .. But how  come u guys dont get to see it there i mean its a star plus soap rite so they should show it

Go to top