kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderfulll...

please continue soon...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
excellent.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ my curiosity level has risen to its peak... eagerly waiting for the next part
parulkhare13 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘awesome really great work buddy its just to good loved  ur concept now me toh waiting eagerly for ur next update  ๐Ÿค— please do update fast waiting eagerly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hats off to u yaar its beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Gr8 work my friend...waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing! 
please update soon!! :)

sammy_108 thumbnail
NEXT PART !
Priya immediately rushed to his side and quickly kneeled down to have a look at the wound, there were small pieces of glasses stuck in his palms , ram removed his hands from hers and
shifted his gaze elsewhere , she once again took his hands firmly on her lap and inspected it, it was quite an ugly cut.
Priya : first aid box?                                            
Ram : left side drawer , third row
Priya : she went and brought it knowing how much he hated medicines and their smell!, she stood on the right side of the desk and slowly took his palm and with the help of tweezers  slowly tried to pluck the glass piece ,ram in a reflex firmly held her waist and tightened his grip while he kept his eyes shut all that time , priya slowly and steadily removed all the pieces and then applied an then kneeled down and started to clean the wound with cotton , at that time ram slowly opened his eyes and looked into her eyes  , embarrassed  to the core !, priya  silently took his hand and started to dress his cuts , when a strand of hair started to irritate her , he slow with his left hand tucked it behind her earlobe and traced her high cheekbone taking in her features , when something seeped to him and  he jolted back and stood up with his eyes fiery ,
Ram : why the hell have u returned into my life back priya ! why are u here again priya to destroy my life and degrade me once more ! just go away from me plz. He said
These words ripped up priya's heart and she soon came out of his office and went straight to her room , and cried with all her pent up guilt inside her but soon she  composed herself and tried to do her work once again ! , ram slumped down on the futon and this time couldn't control his tears and cried with all his heart out and drifted off to an uneasy sleep , by the time the office hours came to an end ram somehow woke and found his wound properly dressed and some medicines kept by his side , he came out to find a deserted office the peon came up with his blazer and his accessories and even reminded him about the medicines which priya madam had kept for him, ram gently nodded and went to parking to sit in his car when , he saw some highly slangs muttered by a beautiful voice , and yes he was right it was priya there kicking her age old scooty , which she was really very fond of !, he had to thank her and even say sorry for today so why not now , he thought . he went there in long strides and  very gently moved her aside and helped her to kick start it  and with a smile on his face murmured a thnx and headed to his car 
Priya thought that if any other lady would have been confused of his change in behavior but she wasn't !,he was really thanking her but  all she wanted right now was to strangle the neck of already dead choti maa (niharika )who was the cause of their  distance right now but  the call by lala ji had illuminated a ray of hope once again and all was needed was to kick out slimy sid and ishi out of K.M..,
she started the scooty and zoomed off to meet ma about what she did with that jenny that lizard !  when golu puttar was sleeping๐Ÿ˜†
t.b.c.
 sorry cat fight next part 
do comment  t.c. shags
Edited by sammy_108 - 12 years ago
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omggg... amaaazingg!! ๐Ÿ‘
please update soon :) 
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail