Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu3kumar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 i m ok with the story ya its slow but moving.. as it is not story about 2 young people
but i still hope for the best
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am done with it...KP is there..and its the Enough Reason that show will progress in a crappy Manner for some more weeks before they wrap it up...

i think..Thats Why No promotions for show!!!

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

I am done with it...KP is there..and its the Enough Reason that show will progress in a crappy Manner for some more weeks before they wrap it up...

i think..Thats Why No promotions for show!!!

Some times I feel ...My Life was so beautiful before October 2011...

* mudra singing sadly...
'Haaayyeee...hum kya se kya hogaye...'  *
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Some times I feel ...My Life was so beautiful before October 2011...

* mudra singing sadly...
'Haaayyeee...hum kya se kya hogaye...'  *

Mudra u post r really funny and everytime u make me smile really i wish i had not seen the show seeing the promo. Life has gone for a toss- hum kya se kya hogaye.  
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    wat is wrong wid all of u
boy am so mad at all of u.. most of u anyways   
y this negativity.. and tanu.. tu to humse baat hi mat kar..u were d one who stood by d show when MB left.. u were d one who said ur gonna stand by it till d end.. now why so pessimistic attitude ?
maximum votes to iam done wid it waala option?
u know ever since i started spendin time on d forum ,i have been tryin 2 skip my workouts like anythin? my colleagues say DJ (thats wat they call me @work) bohot shaant ho gayi hai ever since i started cumin online from moby ,coz i couldnt bear 2 be away wid all of u n the happenings n fun ...
even though they showed all crap till recently...ie be4 ashu 2.0's entry ,i was happy coz becoz of d show , i met all of u!   
n now this..
i was happy till i read ur all POVs...i know its ur POV n none of my business to interfere ...but still..
now when d show finally has a great ashu nidhi chemistry hopes ,u ppl are leavin hopes..
not done..
am katti wid all  of u       
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aww deeps.. πŸ€—  m still there ... lolz.. πŸ˜†

dun worry.. i will deffo b the last member standing here... may be wtih the last viewer.. πŸ˜†

And dun b katti... but ... i answered mudras question ... tell me .. u tell me.. with that KP at the helm ... u think the show 'start afresh' or 'start anew' is gonna work??? 

Which normal viewer can digest a 24 yr old girl sitting home drinking coffee since over four months never having touched a stethoscope or given an injection or even thot on those counts? πŸ€ͺ

With SK the age gap issue has minimised but has KP focused on building AshNi relation... nope...!! So in the bg of KP uncle.. deffo m not gonna lose my remaining 'sar ke baal' ...n watching another round of khichdi... 
lidvin thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

am katti wid all  of u       

Though i left watching the show but see u'll make me come in the forum😊. Love reading comments.  All above too good.  Last one is the best.    
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Deepa,

An actor cannot lift every other aspect of the show...

I have mentioned .
.Tracks, Script, Acting skills, editors, director, writers, show timings,channel's attitude, promo schemes.. everything is at fault...

All the above are the issues..put together make a show successful...when all of them are at their worst...kiske upar viewers ummed rakhenge? Constantly the TRP ratings are falling down..if it happens once..fine..twice..fine...but not as a regular process.. this down fall continues means something na...this trend is making even the most loyalist also to think 'ENOUGH'

thats the reason why many votes for done with it...I was one of them...
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want KTLK to start all over again. I want the Cv's to be kept in check. 

I don't want Sue-Aditya in the serial, no track for them. A toned down DB. An intelligent and open minded Baba. Mr. Solanki as a Lawyer who actually practices LAW! Mallika with a little more dignity. Verbal dueling as opposed to scheming. Better wardrobe for Ranga. Anji a lil more supportive. Nidhi as a hardworking & conscientious Doctor. Ashutosh with a backbone & no mummy Mallu. No hair dye, no disco & stupid gifts. The most important thing the premise of the love story should be a hospital and not a dargah, coffee shop, disco etc...
lidvin thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

I want KTLK to start all over again. I want the Cv's to be kept in check. 

I don't want Sue-Aditya in the serial, no track for them. A toned down DB. An intelligent and open minded Baba. Mr. Solanki as a Lawyer who actually practices LAW! Mallika with a little more dignity. Verbal dueling as opposed to scheming. Better wardrobe for Ranga. Anji a lil more supportive. Nidhi as a hardworking & conscientious Doctor. Ashutosh with a backbone & no mummy Mallu. No hair dye, no disco & stupid gifts. The most important thing the premise of the love story should be a hospital and not a dargah, coffee shop, disco etc...

Do u get dreams at night.  Ponder on this and sleep ur wish shall be fullfilled in ur dreams. 

Sweet dreams tonight? (BUT)

Don't expect the above from KPeven in ur widest dreams it won't be fulfilled got it?