Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

WE LOVE YOU ANGEL'S

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok guys now I just couldn't stop myself from opening this thread after the launch of Factor K…Angel's and the whole group involved in Factor K have just done an amazing job…You guys deserve a huge applause from us Angel's I have always said that am proud to be a Karan and Kritika fan but now I so very proud to be a Angel's fan too.You guys are simply the best……

Seriously I never knew that you guys would become such an important part of our life.You guys are always very special for us kmhians and am sure you guys know that.No one can take your place.And truly your value becomes more evident when you disappear from the fb pages sometimes suddenly.We look around for you guys and keep saying"Where are angel's?Why are they not coming?"And let me tell you the way we searched for the link's of the articles related to Karan and Kritika and still not getting it was really a terror.And at the end we would show a dejected face and say "Angel's come back now.No more hide and seek with us.We actually cannot survive with you."🥱

Ha and how can I forget your pranks…You guys are the naughtiest people I have ever come across.😆I still remember last years prank which you had played upon us on April fool's day!!!!! 🤣🤣At that time I was much of a silent reader even in fb but trust me Angel's I almost had a heart failure when you said about the entry of Harshad.So as April fool's is just around the corner now we are fully prepared this time !!!!!!!😉hehehehehe……And now about Factor K.You guys have just done a splendid job!!!👏Right from the beginning to the end we just couldn't even think of taking our eyes off it and stop reading.It was completely different from the others.😊And ya Factor K's 1st edition had Salman's interview too😲..yipee….And you guys did all of it for us fans!!!I just cant believe how much you guys can do for us.😳Never seen anyone like this.As Kritika said we know that you guys have not done this for appreciation or thank you's.Seriously angels you inspire us a lot!!!!!!!!!😊You have surely become role model's for many. You guys are just irreplaceable..Love you guys and this I am saying from the core of my heart!!!!!!!!

I had written my reviews in fb yesterday but couldn't write this long there so opened a thread here.Now angels if you ever come across reading this never even think for a single second also that this is all blabbering.What I have said is fully what came from my heart.We know that we cannot give you guys anything in return for the effort you guys have put in for us but still wanna say that love you guys!!!!😊😳

So friends come on…congratulate them under this thread.They deserve this…..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

sreeju will comment after hours :)
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely angels deserve the appreciatn just lvd evrythng abt the magazne our k's n angels rock keep it guys lv u
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreed sreeju 
angels did lots of for fans n i really appriciate their works .
even last year i also silent reader of fb !!!
 yeahhh right i rembered april fool omggg ...
but i always like  their foody updates and of course iphone vs bb cute foght with karan ..i really enjoyed .even abgels r the source from we interact with karan and kittu .
they provide every little information .

and wht to say about factor k .when i saw its cover page i was sure tht it will be huge success and see its buzzing everywhere on fb . 
i really like the salman parts hahaha😆
and most likely karan and kritka !!!
when i saw pics of factor k i wonder how much time they spend for this !!!!😊
go angels go its just a start 👏
gool luck for next issue :)
hope one day its copy available in market too "amen"

Edited by cooljaya11 - 12 years ago
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ditto to everythng u said sreeja !! thanks fr dis lovely thread 😊

Factor K..aahhh..no wrds..absolutely freaking awsome it is !! each page is worth reading..ystrday wen i saw d mag..i jst cudnt take off my eyes frm d cover page itself 😍 each n everythng on d mag has been so systematically n beautifully done..i'm calling it a magical mag lol 😆 a mag where u can see d vm's also !! quite appreciative 😉 besides dis mag is a complete package u can say..exclusive interviews of KARANIKA ❤️ n nt to forget der is a salman's interview too 😉 a treat fr all salman's fans 😛 n i loved d fashion n food mantras sec😃..overall it's it's an absolutely 
brilliant mag..a must read 😉

@Angels.. cnt thank u enough fr bringing out Factor K !! 😊 can see d amount of hardwrk u hv put in..absolutely Kickass dats all i can say 😉 u guys deserve d best..once again a big Thaaank You to u guys n d entire team of FK ..Hats off  👏

@ppl who hvnt read d mag yet.. guys hurryyy if u hvnt read d mag yet..it's a must read mag 😉
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

agreed sreeju

</div>
angels did lots of for fans n i really appriciate their works .
even last year i also silent reader of fb !!!
yeahhh right i rembered april fool omggg ...
but i always like their foody updates and of course iphone vs bb cute foght with karan ..i really enjoyed .even abgels r the source from we interact with karan and kittu .
they provide every little information .

and wht to say about factor k .when i saw its cover page i was sure tht it will be huge success and see its buzzing everywhere on fb .
i really like the salman parts hahaha😆
and most likely karan and kritka !!!
when i saw pics of factor k i wonder how much time they spend for this !!!!😊
go angels go its just a start👏
gool luck for next issue :)
hope one day its copy available in market too "amen"

<div>

oh god i totally forgot 2 write abt d foody updates and i-phone vs bb war!!!!lol:-P
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur reallly right!! Angels love us fans and as much as we love them, Karan n Kritika! But more importantly, its everything that the Angels do for us! It's unbelievable that someone does sooo much for anyone in this age and era! My fb was created for the purpose that I can keep track of Karan&Kritika through the Angels becase Karan & Kittu are so busy in their lives, doing soo soo soo much for us fans that they don't get time to connect with us! But the Angels have shown us that not only can we connect but also know everything about them! (okay maybe not EVERYTHING, but most things) :P My day begins with reading the status messages and updates that the Angel's post on Facebook. Well I use to follow on twitter but now since I got blocked from following Karan, I didn't bother with it! Yeah I'm such a pagal fan that I tweeted him wayyy too much and I guess it spammed him! :$ So i'm on Fb to get the latest updates which surely would not have been possible without our darling Angels!

Angel's if you're reading my message, I would just like to say that we fans appreciate it soo very much, for EVERYTHING that you do for us! This is something you know you don't have to do but you do it anyways! You are just as special to us as Karan & Kritika. It's because of you we still have KMH and Arjun&Arohi alive in us! I want to let you know that you are not alone! We are always alwaysss there for you! You have been by us when we were depressed about KMH ending so we have to show that we're with you too! I still can't explain how much you mean to us but remember, you mean sooo much more than you think! We love you very veryy veyyy much Angels and YOU should never ever everrr forget it!! Muaaahhh! ❤️
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamii16

Ur reallly right!! Angels love us fans and as much as we love them, Karan n Kritika! But more importantly, its everything that the Angels do for us! It's unbelievable that someone does sooo much for anyone in this age and era! My fb was created for the purpose that I can keep track of Karan&Kritika through the Angels becase Karan & Kittu are so busy in their lives, doing soo soo soo much for us fans that they don't get time to connect with us! But the Angels have shown us that not only can we connect but also know everything about them! (okay maybe not EVERYTHING, but most things) :P My day begins with reading the status messages and updates that the Angel's post on Facebook. Well I use to follow on twitter but now since I got blocked from following Karan, I didn't bother with it! Yeah I'm such a pagal fan that I tweeted him wayyy too much and I guess it spammed him! :$ So i'm on Fb to get the latest updates which surely would not have been possible without our darling Angels!

Angel's if you're reading my message, I would just like to say that we fans appreciate it soo very much, for EVERYTHING that you do for us! This is something you know you don't have to do but you do it anyways! You are just as special to us as Karan & Kritika. It's because of you we still have KMH and Arjun&Arohi alive in us! I want to let you know that you are not alone! We are always alwaysss there for you! You have been by us when we were depressed about KMH ending so we have to show that we're with you too! I still can't explain how much you mean to us but remember, you mean sooo much more than you think! We love you very veryy veyyy much Angels and YOU should never ever everrr forget it!! Muaaahhh! ❤️

aww.luvd dis post of urs dear.it was soo swt.And ditto 2 every single word u said:):)
pprerna18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you shreeja ,Angel's deserve lots of appreciation ,can imagine  how much of hardwork they would have put in to bring out such an amazing magazine for us fans.😊

According to me this is the best magazine have ever read ,so vibrant ,colorful and creative ...
like I said on fb also wish this magazine would be a hand copy so that we could always keep it with us as a memory although we would be missing out on the videos ...

I was already proud to be a Karan-Kritika fan ,but today I consider myself lucky to be one ...

But all the credit goes to Angels for giving us a great summer treat ...wish them all the success in life along with Karan-Kritika ...hope they get many more lavish vacations ,happiness and whatever they enjoy because they truly deserve it ...

Love you Angels😊
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ur absoulutely right n angels r truly rocking n magzine was just amazing . how can i explain wat i felt after reading the factor k n truly they r angels not only for our king n queen but also for all our fans. they r just brilliant.