Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

   

WE LOVE YOU ANGEL'S

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011

Posts: 19752

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Ok guys now I just couldn't stop myself from opening this thread after the launch of Factor K…Angel's and the whole group involved in Factor K have just done an amazing job…You guys deserve a huge applause from us Angel's I have always said that am proud to be a Karan and Kritika fan but now I so very proud to be a Angel's fan too.You guys are simply the best……

 

       Seriously I never knew that you guys would become such an important part of our life.You guys are always very special for us kmhians and am sure you guys know that.No one can take your place.And truly your value becomes more evident when you disappear from the fb pages sometimes suddenly.We look around for you guys and keep saying"Where are angel's?Why are they not coming?"OuchAnd let me tell you the way we searched for the link's of the articles related to Karan and Kritika and still not getting it was really a terror.And at the end we would show a dejected face and say "Angel's come back now.No more hide and seek with us.We actually cannot survive with you."Sleepy

 

        Ha and how can I forget your pranks…You guys are the naughtiest people I have ever come across.LOLI still remember last years prank which you had played upon us on April fool's day!!!!! ROFLROFLAt that time I was much of a silent reader even in fb but trust me Angel's I almost had a heart failure when you said about the entry of Harshad.So as April fool's is just around the corner now we are fully prepared this time !!!!!!!Winkhehehehehe……And now about Factor K.You guys have just done a splendid job!!!ClapRight from the beginning to the end we just couldn't even think of taking our eyes off it and stop reading.It was completely different from the others.SmileAnd ya Factor K's 1st edition had Salman's interview tooShocked..yipeeDancing….And you guys did all of it for us fans!!!I just cant believe how much you guys can do for us.EmbarrassedNever seen anyone like this.As Kritika said we know that you guys have not done this for appreciation or thank you's.Seriously angels you inspire us a lot!!!!!!!!!SmileYou have surely become role model's for many. You guys are just irreplaceable..Love you guys and this I am saying from the core of my heart!!!!!!!!

 

 


        I had written my reviews in fb yesterday but couldn't write this long there so opened a thread here.Now angels if you ever come across reading this never even think for a single second also that this is all blabbering.What I have said is fully what came from my heart.We know that we cannot give you guys anything in return for the effort you guys have put in for us but still wanna say that love you guys!!!!SmileEmbarrassed

 

   So friends come on…congratulate them under this thread.They deserve this…..Smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeeSamkadamlizzie_1mahikmhArfa_Ahmed-suzzie--anzaeram-khushnoodmirshamii16pprerna18karankritz4lyf-tehreem-arjuhi4evrpinkyfrkaranika-Nili-zachKaranKittu4evachristiandior.Jerryberrycooljaya11Aparameghamysticlovercherry227Arjuhi_kk.vrshn.Angel4KMH.BImIsHeZ.xcuttiee...vibha...Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WE LOVE YOU ANGEL'S" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Joined: 28 February 2011

Posts: 3774

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
res
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

sreeju will comment after hours :)

khushnoodmir

Senior Member

khushnoodmir

Joined: 21 December 2010

Posts: 471

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Absolutely angels deserve the appreciatn just lvd evrythng abt the magazne our k's n angels rock keep it guys lv u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Joined: 28 February 2011

Posts: 3774

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
agreed sreeju 
angels did lots of for fans n i really appriciate their works .
even last year i also silent reader of fb !!!
 yeahhh right i rembered april fool omggg ...
but i always like  their foody updates and of course iphone vs bb cute foght with karan ..i really enjoyed .even abgels r the source from we interact with karan and kittu .
they provide every little information .

and wht to say about factor k .when i saw its cover page i was sure tht it will be huge success and see its buzzing everywhere on fb . 
i really like the salman parts hahahaLOL
and most likely karan and kritka !!!
when i saw pics of factor k i wonder how much time they spend for this !!!!Smile
go angels go its just a start Clap
gool luck for next issue :)
hope one day its copy available in market too "amen"




Edited by cooljaya11 - 28 March 2012 at 2:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

-Nili-

Goldie

-Nili-

Joined: 03 February 2011

Posts: 1075

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
ditto to everythng u said sreeja !! thanks fr dis lovely thread Smile

Factor K..aahhh..no wrds..absolutely freaking awsome it is !! each page is worth reading..ystrday wen i saw d mag..i jst cudnt take off my eyes frm d cover page itself Day Dreaming each n everythng on d mag has been so systematically n beautifully done..i'm calling it a magical mag lol LOL a mag where u can see d vm's also !! quite appreciative Wink besides dis mag is a complete package u can say..exclusive interviews of KARANIKA Heart n nt to forget der is a salman's interview too Wink a treat fr all salman's fans Tongue n i loved d fashion n food mantras secBig smile..overall it's it's an absolutely 
brilliant mag..a must read Wink


@Angels.. cnt thank u enough fr bringing out Factor K !! Smile can see d amount of hardwrk u hv put in..absolutely Kickass dats all i can say Wink u guys deserve d best..once again a big Thaaank You to u guys n d entire team of FK ..Hats off  Clap

@ppl who hvnt read d mag yet.. guys hurryyy if u hvnt read d mag yet..it's a must read mag Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samkadamsreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011

Posts: 19752

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

agreed sreeju
</div>
angels did lots of for fans n i really appriciate their works .
even last year i also silent reader of fb !!!
yeahhh right i rembered april fool omggg ...
but i always like their foody updates and of course iphone vs bb cute foght with karan ..i really enjoyed .even abgels r the source from we interact with karan and kittu .
they provide every little information .

and wht to say about factor k .when i saw its cover page i was sure tht it will be huge success and see its buzzing everywhere on fb .
i really like the salman parts hahahaLOL
and most likely karan and kritka !!!
when i saw pics of factor k i wonder how much time they spend for this !!!!Smile
go angels go its just a startClap
gool luck for next issue :)
hope one day its copy available in market too "amen"




<div>
oh god i totally forgot 2 write abt d foody updates and i-phone vs bb war!!!!lol:-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16

shamii16

Senior Member

shamii16

Joined: 03 July 2011

Posts: 523

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Ur reallly right!! Angels love us fans and as much as we love them, Karan n Kritika! But more importantly, its everything that the Angels do for us! It's unbelievable that someone does sooo much for anyone in this age and era! My fb was created for the purpose that I can keep track of Karan&Kritika through the Angels becase Karan & Kittu are so busy in their lives, doing soo soo soo much for us fans that they don't get time to connect with us! But the Angels have shown us that not only can we connect but also know everything about them! (okay maybe not EVERYTHING, but most things) :P My day begins with reading the status messages and updates that the Angel's post on Facebook. Well I use to follow on twitter but now since I got blocked from following Karan, I didn't bother with it! Yeah I'm such a pagal fan that I tweeted him wayyy too much and I guess it spammed him! :$ So i'm on Fb to get the latest updates which surely would not have been possible without our darling Angels!

Angel's if you're reading my message, I would just like to say that we fans appreciate it soo very much, for EVERYTHING that you do for us! This is something you know you don't have to do but you do it anyways! You are just as special to us as Karan & Kritika. It's because of you we still have KMH and Arjun&Arohi alive in us! I want to let you know that you are not alone! We are always alwaysss there for you! You have been by us when we were depressed about KMH ending so we have to show that we're with you too! I still can't explain how much you mean to us but remember, you mean sooo much more than you think! We love you very veryy veyyy much Angels and YOU should never ever everrr forget it!! Muaaahhh! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011

Posts: 19752

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamii16

Ur reallly right!! Angels love us fans and as much as we love them, Karan n Kritika! But more importantly, its everything that the Angels do for us! It's unbelievable that someone does sooo much for anyone in this age and era! My fb was created for the purpose that I can keep track of Karan&Kritika through the Angels becase Karan & Kittu are so busy in their lives, doing soo soo soo much for us fans that they don't get time to connect with us! But the Angels have shown us that not only can we connect but also know everything about them! (okay maybe not EVERYTHING, but most things) :P My day begins with reading the status messages and updates that the Angel's post on Facebook. Well I use to follow on twitter but now since I got blocked from following Karan, I didn't bother with it! Yeah I'm such a pagal fan that I tweeted him wayyy too much and I guess it spammed him! :$ So i'm on Fb to get the latest updates which surely would not have been possible without our darling Angels!

Angel's if you're reading my message, I would just like to say that we fans appreciate it soo very much, for EVERYTHING that you do for us! This is something you know you don't have to do but you do it anyways! You are just as special to us as Karan & Kritika. It's because of you we still have KMH and Arjun&Arohi alive in us! I want to let you know that you are not alone! We are always alwaysss there for you! You have been by us when we were depressed about KMH ending so we have to show that we're with you too! I still can't explain how much you mean to us but remember, you mean sooo much more than you think! We love you very veryy veyyy much Angels and YOU should never ever everrr forget it!! Muaaahhh! Heart
aww.luvd dis post of urs dear.it was soo swt.And ditto 2 every single word u said:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
os:love is beyond all conventions(love pg 16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

--priyal-- 154 8887 02 January 2012 at 1:29pm
By moonkmh
KMH2 Season Finale Message From Angels :)

2 3

sujath 20 1150 27 May 2011 at 2:42pm
By kingkluv
LOVE U LOVE!!!!! starling 0 460 09 May 2011 at 9:28am
By starling
karan's angels breaking news:no leap!! sahar92 4 533 18 April 2011 at 1:10am
By starry.phoenix
I Love ..Love ..Love Arohi ..!!

2

-SweetGirl- 14 1039 12 December 2010 at 8:24am
By Mariaa.RD

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.