Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi: Full of 4 Days !!!

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Guys!

i am Zoobi. Some of u may know me from other Forums. Quiet honestly I don't watch a lot of serials, only watching BALH these days. Well I just recently started watching IPKKND about a few days ago. Believe it or not I spent days and nights watching and catching up all the episodes. I just couldn't get enough of it. My family thought I was going crazy or something πŸ˜²

To be exact: 4 Days and 217 Episodes πŸ€£

Do i need to say anything about Arnav and Khushi? πŸ˜‰ I have never been addicted to any TV show like this. Khushi just put a smile on my face and kept me glued. Well, is Mr. Raizadha πŸ˜† He is just β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Their on screen chemistry, their jodi is beyond words and emotions too. U know how Khushi said, "aap ko dekh kar HAMARA dil dhadkta hai" Sort of same for me. πŸ˜†

I just wanted to Introduce my self and share my passion for this show and Arshi 

I just love the Creation Gallery. Thanks to all the siggy makers for making it so beautiful. I think its the best CG I have seen on IF or online. πŸ˜Š 

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Kisi ne mujhe welcome bhi nahi kiya? πŸ₯Ί
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome! πŸ€— OMG Join the club. I myself, watched this show in 4 days πŸ˜•
I got attracted when I saw the diwali episode :S lol

But I'm warning you, it's veryyy addictive.πŸ˜†
Edited by -Delena-ArHi- - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delena-ArHi-

Welcome! πŸ€— OMG Join the club. I myself, watched this show in 4 days πŸ˜•

I got attracted when I saw the diwali episode :S lol

But I'm warning you, it's veryyy addictive.πŸ˜†

Hey Delena πŸ€— Thanks for the welcome. Yaa I know my family thought, "iss ko kya ho geya hai. yeh paagal ho rahi hai" πŸ€£
😲..Four days of watching the show continuously..Are you feeling alright...πŸ˜† ..

Welcome.. Its a fun forum..
samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳 WELCOME DEAR😳
To be honest, I used to watch all the other high TRP garnering shows... I live in US so these shows connected me to my roots.. BUt then I was too tired of kitchen politics and all the MIL DIL drama.😑.

I did not feel like watching IPKKND.. In fact i did not know about this show at all... the reason is I always looked for the shows that garnered high TRPs... LOL.
πŸ˜ƒ
Then one fine day I came across the engagement scene in the temple on you tube.😳. I thought what a pathetic title..These ppl don even have orignal titles ... WTH..πŸ˜•

But I thought the guy looked kinda cute..😳. and the heroine had a pathetic wardrobe and hairstyle.😲. but still she is pretty😳

But that scene attracted me😳.. The first thing was ARHI's chemistry.. I was bored .. so I thought ill give it a try and watched some ARHI scenes.. 

I was hookedπŸ˜‰, I liked bubbly Khushi and hotty Arny, though I hated his arrogance.

I watched all the episodes in 4 days .. Day and night... I was bowled by the Diwali scenes..

TO me it is the best scene in the history of television and cinema..πŸ‘

I am not surprised you are addicted to this show dude..
Edited by samsungtv - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it happens to everyone for the first few days...rushing to catch up with the previous episodes...it was sooo goood till diwalii...it is more hard to comprehend the recent episodes...but still there is something about it...enjoy as long as yo can... and welcomeEdited by showstruck - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW!! 4 days, impressive!!

Welcome to the club gal!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Kisi ne mujhe welcome bhi nahi kiya? πŸ₯Ί

Awww welcome Zoobi!! I know what you mean this show is addicting, its not hard to believe you saw so many epis in 4 days.

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome and I totally understand your feelings. I started watching in November last year and had to go back and watch all the episodes in a few days as I was so hooked.

Arshi is a strong drug and once you've taken a hit you're hooked for life.πŸ˜†