To Vijay.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sona

Groupbie

sona

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hi Vijay,

I have just rereigistered with a different name- because for the past few days I was able to log in but unable to post replies or new topics. The message kept saying " your forum membership has not been activated" The strange thing is that I never received an email requesting me to activate my membership. So, this time around I have given a new mail while registering- and I just checked my email and there aren't any emails from this site for activating a membership...

Please help- as I don't want to go through this again after a few days. I really enjoys these forums and would like to be able to post topics/replies.

Thank You.

Edited by sona - 26 October 2004 at 9:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To Vijay." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hi Sona,

Thanks for the post!

I do not know if you noticed you are able post new messages on the forum. Smile 

For any member who are having trouble in logging on to the forum or finding any difficulty please contact any of our moderators and they would be happy to assist you.

Or you can even contact us at: forum @india-forums.com

Cheers,
Vijay

===============================
Tum Aa gaye ho... Noor aa gaya hai... Smile

Edited by vijay - 26 October 2004 at 11:19am

sona

Groupbie

sona

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Thanks Vijay,

I will keep the contact email address handy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top