Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: surabhi01

but why 2 speak she should remain quite at that moment

What the!?????

So the doormat should not speak now cause apparently she should remain silent to make her doormat-ness liable and legit.

lol

how nice

Anandi muh khole tho mushkil na kholay tho mushkil.

Gauri maharani can plot and scream and yell and scream and get angry and did I mention scream ?
and now out of anger destroy her husband's career , ofcourse she is the poor innocent thing.

Anandi who runs the school for girls, helps those who are in need, is the Sarpanch of that village, backbone of Singh family, who cares about others and puts others before herself is a doormat!
She cannot show mirror to that two timing slime face jagya!? that its your stupidity-jagya- that has caused this turmoil in the first place!?

Gauri was psychologically disturbed even before meeting jagya. To understand gauri people should watch her episodes specially march 23rd 2010 one where she is introduced as a doctor to her mother and when her mother brings out her wedding clothes, they should see that psychic episode she goes through. To really analyse if Gauri was every stable.

And that mother of hers, who has always told gauri about what failure she has been as she could not keep the marriage..indirectly, is the real cause behind gauri's troubles. 

====
I believe that the CVs created Gauri's character to be edgy from day one. 

She needed some triggers to become what she is today and 
a) her finding out jagya was married was the first one

b) her seeing jagya in the rain was the second one (him wanting her over ANandi)

this lead to her forcing to see Dadisa after marriage , confrontation , and haveli incidents added to instigate her already unstable mind. 

Jagya choosing his family over Gauri and her kid and I believe the next major one will be when Gauri will loose her child, where she will see the true loyalties of Jagya 

She will know that the child was holding him towards Gauri. Knowing jagya he will be the first to ditch all the responsibilities and run away and that is what he is going to do. IN fact that is what he is doing right now. 

Badi masi does not need him, gauri does. And still he is choosing to stay in Jetsar over gauri. That shows how he can easily convince himself as to whats convenient for him over whats right.

anywayzzz...
I hope gauri does not die from this. And yes Anandi WAS right in telling jagya to GET LOST and be with his wife and kid. 

No one needs him. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shud Anandi keep quiet because she shud think maybe Surabhi won't like it ?

But Gauri never keeps quiet just because I want her to be sensible, in fact she just screams her head off everytime she comes to Jaitser. Something about the big hall of the Haveli seems to light her fuse every single time..

And here Anandi shud keep quiet coz she shud just let all the elders do whatever they r doing. Should Anandi also move her bed to some remote corner to the kitchen and also speak only to ask if anyone needs chai nashta ?

Jaitser as a village happens to like her opinion on a lot of matters. So much so - that they elected her Sarpanch. So she can't be muzzled now. Sorry !
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
tum log meri baat ka galat matlab nikaal rahe ho maine yeh nahi kaha ki anandi ko nahi bolna chahiye agar matter usse related hai to zaroor bole pur kul baat jagya aur uske papa ke beech ki thi to anandi ko isme nahi padna chahiye aur mujhe yaad hai kisi ne kaha tha ki jagya koi chhota baccha nahi ki gauri use maa ki tarah treat kar rahi hai usi tarah bhairon singh koi chhote bacche nahi hai ki anandi unhe samjhaye unhe kya karna chahiye aur kya nahi aur main na to kisi ki jhoothi taarif karti hoon aur na kisi ki jhoothi buraai karti hoon
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

tum log meri baat ka galat matlab nikaal rahe ho maine yeh nahi kaha ki anandi ko nahi bolna chahiye agar matter usse related hai to zaroor bole pur kul baat jagya aur uske papa ke beech ki thi to anandi ko isme nahi padna chahiye aur mujhe yaad hai kisi ne kaha tha ki jagya koi chhota baccha nahi ki gauri use maa ki tarah treat kar rahi hai usi tarah bhairon singh koi chhote bacche nahi hai ki anandi unhe samjhaye unhe kya karna chahiye aur kya nahi aur main na to kisi ki jhoothi taarif karti hoon aur na kisi ki jhoothi buraai karti hoon

baat jagya aur uske papa ke beech ki thi to anandi ko isme nahi padna chahiye
Ye kya baat hui. Abhi bhi to yahi baat hai. Jagya ke ghar me jo ho so ho. Hum sab kyun forum me apni apni rai de rahe hain ? 
Anandi kyun na bole ? Usko galat laga usne bol diya - uski opinion uski marzi. 
If Bhairon doesn't like it - he can say so right ?

main na to kisi ki jhoothi taarif karti hoon aur na kisi ki jhoothi buraai karti hoon
To aapse ye kisne keh diya ki baaki sab saraasar jhoot bolte hain ? Ek akele aapko hi sacchai ki bimari lagi hai to baki sab ki isme kya galti hai ? 

I think you are also on some mukhauta removing exercise !😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
maine yahaan kisi ki baat nahi ki kaun jhooth bolta hai kaun sach bolta hai.maine bus apni baat ki.maine sau taarifen ki hongi anandi ki pur iska matlab yeh nahi maine uske khilaaf ek baat boldi to mukhota utaaro mission ho gaya agar kisi ko anandi ki bolne ki baat acchi lagti hai to yeh uski choice hai pur mere hisaab kul anandi galat thi yeh meri choice hai