Devon ke Dev Mahadev

shiv and sati is going to get married - new promo

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sati and shiv is getting married 
...see the new promo ...
sorry i just turned the tv on and the it was going on so all i saw was them both sitting together with garlands in the neck and it says that sati aur shiv ka vivaah lekin kaise 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
KYA????Vivaah???inte jaldi...and they didnt even show the Nanda Vrat?...im confused!
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am hell confused now. How on earth so soon ! πŸ˜•
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was awesomeee...Just saw the promo yaar..seriously subha subha it made my day!!!! Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the written update of the promo shows last nights scsnes where Sati says she will marry Satbhish,with Mahadev looking sad..
then they cut to a new shot-of Mahadev(in his Shiv Avatar) with Sati(in a red and white dress) sitting in Kailash with Garlands around thier neck(they look sooo awesum!!!!)
and then they voiceover says that how will Sati and Mahadevs marriage will be possible
and ya we have a new title montage of Mahadev and Sati together giving Ashirvaad sitting on Kailash,with Mahadev having his arm around Sati...
so the promo is an indication to the fact that FINALLY we are going to have the Shiv Sati marriage track soon
-Chinky- thumbnail
Thank you 😊
But I wonder how it is going to happen !
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!Omg!cn't wait to see d promo...thnx alot for written update:-)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My eyes just popped out & I jumped to touch teh ceiling of my room yaar..Morning shwo break time they showed it..yahooo..Teo eyes will not be enough to see thsi Yummiest divine sweetest cuttest..loveliest beautifullest coupel sitting next to each other in KAILASH & That too with one hand of Mahadev Holding her at the back..I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW>.!!Wohaaa...🀒 πŸ€— πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

My eyes just popped out & I jumped to touch teh ceiling of my room yaar..Morning shwo break time they showed it..yahooo..Teo eyes will not be enough to see thsi Yummiest divine sweetest cuttest..loveliest beautifullest coupel sitting next to each other in KAILASH & That too with one hand of Mahadev Holding her at the back..I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW>.!!Wohaaa...🀒 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Congo Shongo Hemu!!πŸ€—
U can Die now...Oh plz dnt  do that...warna humain Romantic posts kaun banake degaaπŸ˜‰
Chalo at last they got HITCHED!!!

May be this is for 100th epy...cant have enough of their hawtness...i so LOVED the way MAhadev acknowledged her and held her near to him hayeee that was enough to take us to the dream world😳

Mahadev u rock dude...love u for that gesture!!

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
-Chinky- thumbnail
I am more excited to see Daksh's fallen face 🀣