Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
sati and shiv is getting married 
...see the new promo ...
sorry i just turned the tv on and the it was going on so all i saw was them both sitting together with garlands in the neck and it says that sati aur shiv ka vivaah lekin kaise 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99Sweet24vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shiv and sati is going to get married - new promo" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
KYA????Vivaah???inte jaldi...and they didnt even show the Nanda Vrat?...im confused!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Sweet24vanadhi

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I am hell confused now. How on earth so soon ! Confused

sankalp_praptiSweet24vanadhi

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
It was awesomeee...Just saw the promo yaar..seriously subha subha it made my day!!!!

Edited by Killer_Shark - 27 March 2012 at 8:21pm

Sweet24vanadhiIntrepida

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
the written update of the promo shows last nights scsnes where Sati says she will marry Satbhish,with Mahadev looking sad..
then they cut to a new shot-of Mahadev(in his Shiv Avatar) with Sati(in a red and white dress) sitting in Kailash with Garlands around thier neck(they look sooo awesum!!!!)
and then they voiceover says that how will Sati and Mahadevs marriage will be possible
and ya we have a new title montage of Mahadev and Sati together giving Ashirvaad sitting on Kailash,with Mahadev having his arm around Sati...
so the promo is an indication to the fact that FINALLY we are going to have the Shiv Sati marriage track soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Sweet24vanadhi-Chinky-

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Smile
But I wonder how it is going to happen !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Omg!Omg!cn't wait to see d promo...thnx alot for written update:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
My eyes just popped out & I jumped to touch teh ceiling of my room yaar..Morning shwo break time they showed it..yahooo..Teo eyes will not be enough to see thsi Yummiest divine sweetest cuttest..loveliest beautifullest coupel sitting next to each other in KAILASH & That too with one hand of Mahadev Holding her at the back..I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW>.!!Wohaaa...Dead Hug DancingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHugHug DancingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHugHug DancingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHugHug DancingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHugHug DancingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983sankalp_praptiSweet24vanadhi-Chinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.