Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

looser01

Goldie

looser01

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
saw it for the first time
concept is good hero is good looking can act lovely eyes 
heroine looks dull not her voice as well no x factor to her only they had got some one else show would be doing much better heroine is not at par

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "good concept lovely hero boring heroine" in Jamuna Paar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
hey looser01,

Welcome here :)

well, that is just your opinion and i respect ur opinion coz this is a forum where every1 can share own views and we all respect of every1 and their views :) but My views are different than yours :)

I find Hero,heroine and whole cast doing great..they are performing well, and regarding voice, read this article Imagine's Jamuna Paar lead voice to be dubbed...

In short, I want to say that I am in love wid show and hero,heroine :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.tanu.Suku_SwaRonseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Expecting more from Vidhi Smile . She is a convincing new-comer. Her character is introvert , may be thats why you feel like that. As the show progresses they may show bubbly side of Vidhi alsoLOL

--Dharampatni--.tanu.Suku_SwaRon

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Vidhi's character is too demure...she can be shown to be more independent...otherwise the show is good...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suku_SwaRonseelaks

hookedonGeet

Goldie

hookedonGeet

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Yes she is shown as an introvert, but due to her step relatives and her father.  If Nani, mother and sister's influence wasnt there on all the time she would open up. 
Hopefully now that she has finally spoken up everything should be okay and with Bijju's friendship they will rock together

.tanu.Suku_SwaRonseelaks

akshleenkaur

Groupbie

akshleenkaur

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i think it suits   her character ...!!

Edited by akshleenkaur - 28 March 2012 at 4:59am

.tanu.Suku_SwaRonseelaks

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Actually she has a nice smile...but sorry she...CANT ACT...and its very obvious...in some scsnes she is completely expressionless and smiling for no reason...even in a silent introvert character...u hv to act...she is preety but i m sorry Bijju is a brilliant actor...and its such a shame tht she is the opposite...if thy got someone btter...the show wud hv done better...few examples r sanaya whio did gunjaan...in mjht...or perneet who did Avni in love ne...both the charater were introvert...but these actresses ACTED and did a fabulous job..

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Guys..

i  think b patient give some time she will give ther best i hope as she is new it happens...the girl is cute ..
i found d gal very adorable n pretty ..i thnk v shud wait fr few epi. Im sure she will rock ..

(please No offence to any1 )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.tanu.AngeloScuroseelaksSuku_SwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.