~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Which character do you guyz think has the worst acting skillz in KSBKBT???............

i think it would have to be mohini cause i just hate the way she laugh and acts like she doesn't care and that little yawn of hers just gets me soooo annoyed.🐷 i can't stand her!!! its pretty sad that harsh actually likes her!!!

what do u ppl think...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsancy thumbnail
I agree with you!!! she does really suk.........🤢
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even Sahil falls short of expectations in the acting deptt...what say?
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think abhishek is the hottest guy in the show, but his acting is the worst.
somya_20 thumbnail

🤢 obviously tanya ,i just can't tolerate tanya's crocodile tears ,she always hugs karan and make him realise ,how much he has done for him:

answer this guys :

who told her in the beginning to take care of bhoomi ,neither viranis nor karan????,then she conveniently or i say cunningly gets in shanti niketan, considering the emotional fools viranis,and then she never tells the poor kid who her real mother is????,she can say that is ur maasi ,but cannot tell her that is ur mother ,and iam ur maasi, can't  take care of a child as a maasi  agar is she was so hell bent on taking care of the child considering nobody asked her to do so???????,

why she was harbouring feelings for an married man,who also happens to best mates hubby ????/,and then she almost backstabbs nan ,when she was not around ,its not as if she has died or something but here selfish tanya never thought abt her friend,she was busy fulfilling her one side love because she knows karan never sees her in that way

where was her self respect,when karan almost stopped the wedding during pheras?

karan also accepts or consumates her relationship,when tulsi maa asks her to do  after 2 and yrs of marriage ,didn't she realise karan never wanted her,but for nan it was mutual from the both sides ,bec. it was love ,whereas karan was just fullfilling his duties???????

these kind of cheap tactics can be done by only vamps,but here tanya is going to every member of the house and crying herself ,as if she has been backstabbed  and making sound as if nan is a second women and has stolen her husband and child???????,

Edited by somya_20 - 19 years ago
vidu thumbnail
somya i agree with u.ur r 100% right😳
Canadian Angel thumbnail

Mohini gets payed for yawining, and making people annoyed so it's kinda of her job, she's gotta do it.

Anywayzz i think Harsh's acting is the worst

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
i tottaly agree with you somya!!!! some people actually think taht tanya deserves karan and feel ssoooo sry fur her!!! but she can just go to hell!!🤢
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if u guys hate mohini that means she is a good actress because u are supposed to hate her, after all acting is all about convincing ppl that u are the character, know what i mean??
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

i agree with somya as well.....karan and nandini pair rocks but i think now that all the bad has been done..bhoomi cant accept nandini as her mother..so its better if she stays with tanya....I think tanya is not that bad at acting though...its just that the character doesnt suits her..she doesnt seem that SEEDHI SAADHI from any angle...a negative character might suit her like she is playing in Jassi jaisi koi nahi...