Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: monamie111

Angie😳 u r so good in writing dear..i loved it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Mona darling!!

it was such a beautiful episode..their ruthna-manana scene was fabulous..that's how it is done in real life too..he didn't force her to say or he didn't scream at her..it shows that what a lovely and understanding husband he is😳 and also Mrs Priya Kapoor impressed me a lot while she asked him "mitha to nehi khaya na apne?"..wow!! they understand each other so much!!

Ruthna -manana was tooo sweet!! There was no screaming .. Thankfully!! Since I think we had enough and more y'day and surely in the future! Their understanding and trust is what builds this relationship!

and then finding out their first conversation mystry was just awesome..it couldn't be better than this!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ we always used to think..will they ever know that it was priya inside the washroom and ram was outside the washroom? and finally they have found out!! hats off to the director, CVs, editors, dialogue writers, screen play writers!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ it was their destiny..true Ram..kitne pagal the tum dono

The wall of fame should include all of them y'day!! Fantastic job and execution! While we would have liked the CV's splitting them into two and make it longer. I do wish the ward inaguration happens too. It was a great concept!😳

fosla thumbnail
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

Hi Angie,
             Congrats for becoming the rockerz. And nice take as usual. Been a li'l busy these days and will be busy till this weekend. Thanks for the march month. I am not finding time even for ample sleep. But I make sure I read ur take what come may. My eyes hurt but I surely read atleast during a small gap during health camps and etc., And keep going. U just rock

Thanks Chitra!! Looks like you are having busy schedule.. Take care of urself too. Thanks for still taking time.. It was a great episode~!
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congragulations Angie maam for becoming a IF rocker..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you truely deserve more...you keep enchanting us with you lovely posts...

and a very wonderful  take...it was definetly a Double century

aaj toh DAY 3 hai  ---- aaj hi hum match jaroor jeetne wale hai ... cant wait to hear PRIYA call him as RAM...
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaviya10

Congragulations Angie maam for becoming a IF rocker..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you truely deserve more...you keep enchanting us with you lovely posts...

and a very wonderful  take...it was definetly a Double century

aaj toh DAY 3 hai  ---- aaj hi hum match jaroor jeetne wale hai ... cant wait to hear PRIYA call him as RAM...

Thanks Kaviya.. πŸ€—Please.. Maam mat bolo yaar.. do gaali bhi de.. chalegiπŸ˜†

Day3 looks interesting.. iam waiting for links to get uploaded.. All is well!!😳
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lal Chadi Maidaan Khadi,
Kya Khoob
Ladi, Kya Khoob Ladi,
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Hi Angie, congrats..my dear IF-Rockerz.😳