Devon ke Dev Mahadev

posting on behalf of Sohiniluvsabhay..dont miss..!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
As sohini has some comp problem..she wants me to do this for her..about tonights awesome epi..!!
Aseem Prem Karta Hu Mai Pure Sansar Se!! -Now it seems next to impossible to witness Mahadev-Sati's wedding. Yesterday's precap somehow gave me little hope dat may be now Shiva will accept her love,but was also worried dat what will be Sati's reaction after realizng dat Jata is Mahadev! But tody's episode totally made me sad, could relate to Sati's inner tormoil. Sati was so happy after realizng dat she is in his Mahadev's strong,mascular arms, each nd every intimate scenes flashed infront of her eyes nd automatically a cute smile appeard on her face,but in the vry nxt moment she rememberd dat dey cn't be together as she is a human and Dakshayni..they fall apart but still Sati was overwhelmd after seeing Shiva dat she cudn't control her joy nd excitement nd said d most cute nd loved dialogue-"Aap mere liye manushya ka roop dharan kia hai?Shiv Kailash chor ke ek shilpkar ban ke aa gaya? Itna prem?" Dese dialogues were so cute yet touchy dat one drop of tear rolled down from My Eyes!!! But Mahadev in fraction of second piercd all her happiness ;-( I was so upset just like Sati and Nandi after hearing dat "Aseem prem karta hu mai pure sansar se" I cudn't stop myself from cryng;-(. Now,i've no hope dn't know what is Mahadev's plan. Aaj pora mood hi khara ho gayi:-

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikmalwica2-Nehaaa-Sweet24Samsangeethasohiniluvsmusicmnx12vanadhipreetipc.Reshama.sankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "posting on behalf of Sohiniluvsabhay..dont miss..!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Aww di thnx alot u r super cute jst cudn't say nythng further i got tears in my eyes lv u alot didi:-*:-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Samsangeethavanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i criedCry to when he said that he loved inhabitants of the world... i was crying like i have been dumped big time tooOuch...  doesnt she mean anything to himOuch. if he wanted to sati get married to satbeesh then why dis dramaClown. come one shivji... how much can a woman take ... sati was  happy with a candy that she didnt get. oke not an gud comparsion but u guys know wht i mean. Shivji/Jataa talking about maryaada but why is he repeating this all over agian. i mean if he came for her then why build a murty for satbeetsh.this leela is getting more complicated for meSilly

Edited by .Reshama. - 27 March 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24sohiniluvsmusicvanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

afrz

Goldie

afrz

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
thanx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
edited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
nice post yaar me to sad for sati Cry...hope mahadev will do something good in future ...like our current promo...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethasohiniluvsmusic.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

i criedCry to when he said that he loved inhabitants of the world... i was crying like i have been dumped big time tooOuch...  doesnt she mean anything to himOuch. if he wanted to sati get married to satbeesh then why dis dramaClown. come one shivji... how much can a woman take ... sati was  happy with a candy that she didnt get. oke not an gud comparsion but u guys know wht i mean. Shivji/Jataa talking about maryaada but why is he repeating this all over agian. i mean if he came for her then why build a murty for satbeetsh.this leela is getting more complicated for meSilly
u will get to know all ur answers soon . Be patient

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethavanadhi.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet24

Originally posted by .Reshama.

u will get to know all ur answers soon . Be patient
i know the outcomeTongue but in time beeing its so hart to see sati in painBroken Heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethavanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.