Devon ke Dev Mahadev

This is what is called intense passionate..awesome

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is what is called..intense passionate..awesome..!!! As what we all were waiting in a bated breath..hyper ventillating for that Rainy moment & Mahadev Sati in each others arms..😍It was ..err..emm..errr...Actually I dont want to degrade it by using any ordinary words ..I would love to dedicate by using this song..a most beautiful..most sensuous..old movie song which has one of the best musics by Salilchaudhury..Lataji ki aawaz mein..I felt that Sati(Mouni was..SCINTILLATING TONIGHT..& Mohit was not a miilionth of an inch less to her..He & She both were in compitition looked like)..so where was I huh..yup..That song..please dont miss that lyrics..It was exactly what Sati felt when she fell into that MOST SEXIEST..MASCULINE PAIR OF HANDS>.in this universe..MAHADEV 'S ARMS..*SIGH*☺️...she must have felt..exactly the same..here it goes...
o sajanaa, barakhaa bahaar aayee
ras kee puhaar laayee,
aakhiyon mein pyaar laayee😍O Sajana..

tum ko pukaare mere man kaa papeeharaa🤗
meethhee meethhee aganee me,
jale moraa jiyaraa😳..O Sajana..!!

ayese rimjhim me, o sajan
pyaase pyaase mere nayan😛  😳
tere hee khwaabon mein kho gaye😍

saawalee salonee ghataa, jab jab chhaayee😳
aakhiyon mein rainaa gayee, ❤️
nindeeyaa naa aayee😍..O Sajana..!!

Awww...isint that perfect..awww..That expressions of Smile..that tear that rolled down with the rainy water washing her face...the ecstacy she felt to see HIm..which she never ever expected..to be...Ohhh...those moments are what classic are made of...!! And on other hand he is so calm composed yet ..you could see him rejuvinated..deep inside..you coudl sense it..& Only Mohit could get that RIGHT..That balance between being God & still having that emotion for his BELOVED..HIS SATI..awww..what performers I say..I just tweeted also that ..it was like TWO TOWER HOUSES OF PERFORMERS were in Compition to excel against each other..!! Wohaaa..I am going crazy for these two..& I am not at all regretting ..infact I am thanking GOD to have given me this..enjoyment of loving them unconditionally..!!🤗

yes we all expected to drool in that TOUCHY..HOT MOMENT..& it was really HOt touchy & droolworthy.😉.forever(awww..the way she held his sculpted yummy arms & he held her with hsi powerful rugged masculine hands..on her delicate senitive skin on her back..wooo.☺️.)..But it also had that Grace Divinity & intensity added to it..!!👏And the way she saw all those flashes of HIM & HER together ..& later on she seeing him in his priginal form in that rain..awww..I was feeling jealous of those water drops..coming down on both Mohit & Mounis' face..how lucky you are..!!😉

But I must say..it was a Intense passionate episode but with equally tragic moments & extremely painful moments..I am seriously not able to bear this torture of Sati.😭..comeon Mahadev🤗..you are realy pushing her too much now..Let her love you posessively na..cho chweet it is..I know you also are loving that posessive love of hers..but you being the creator & destroyer..all in one😛.you can control the deepest of deepest pain..but Sati maa Shakti is in HUman form..she has had enough..JUST BEHODL HER..TIGHTEST to YOUR HEART..in your arms..& calm her down..Pleaseee😭..I cant bear her pain..& I know you cant but Gosh why are you so admant..Mahadev..😭

Oh hhh teh way in which that rockkk.😲..came up from the earths crust & that earth shattering effect was..MIND BLOWING to the core..DKDM team..please take my standing ovation..You are CLASS..!!⭐️👏

GOd the way in which..Mahadev gave her that look of anger in love..when she said..Okay get memarried now if thats what you want to..I will accept it for your Love..!! I dont care even of he is kurup,,..and SNAP he gets that Rock..& that piercing look he gives to Sati & Sati gives to Mahadev..with so much ontensity that ot could dig a whole into a 2 feet thick Iron pillar I am sure..wohaaa..so much love..so much anger ..in love..awww..both were testing each others patience, tolerence.. & love for each other😭❤️

Nandi was extremely ..cute & perfectly giving those happy & painful expressions..aww..Cho chweet..but I was like why are you here watching when they are about to confess..but alasss..!! Mahadev spoilt it again..!! 

Awww..did you all watch the way..Sati (mouni was..scintilating in that scene..)was feeling like she is listening to something so priceless..when Mahadev [email protected] [email protected] was about to fall unconsious too in happiness..BUT..he added..saara sansarse..& that sadness that crept on Satis face SAID IT ALL..!! Wohaaa...My heart felt like someone is squeezing it like a wet cloth yaar..😭

And that pecap..awww..again a ruthless but equally painfilled Mahadev...testing HIMSELF & HIS LIFE..HIS SATI..& Sati..begging for mercy from this torture & saying,..you & my Father can do as you please..but I cant imagine anyone but MY SHIV..now & FOREVER..& Ever..with ocean of painflowing in her eyes..& Mahadev..just starring her with a volcano of tears inside.wanting to burst out..Gosh..Aisi love story na kabhi dekhi .na suni.Mahadev aur Sati ki..🤗

And dont miss this song below which I have dedicated to both Mahadev & Sati telling to each other..I am sure this is exactly what they felt & Said to each other..Awww..I so want someone to make a VM on them..with some heart churning moments..!!here it goes...

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n :'( zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa😭

Ho o.. abhi mujh mein kahin

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte huey tann ko, chhaya perh ki mill gayee
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise, phuslaane se phir khill gayee
Kuchh aisa hi abb mehsoos dil ko ho rahaa hai
Barso'n ke puraane zakhm pe marham laga saa hai
Kuch ehsaar hai, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara😭🤗
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n yaa jee loon zaraa

Dor se tooti patang jaisi, thi ye zindagani meri
Aaj ho kal ho mera naa ho
Har din thi kahani meri
Ik bandhan naya peechhe se abb mujhko bulaaye
Aane waley kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaaye
Ik aisi chubhan iss lamhe me hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera aa
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED! =]

Hahahahhaha.. Hema how do write so much? So effortlessly?? :)
Will be back after reading it ! :)

*edited*

Hahaha! Your post took mee longer than I thought to read :O LOL. I am back though after reading each sentence properly! Your username is so apt- TOTAL-ROMANTIC!!

You really have described the episode and relationship so beautifully :) I love your posts. I think some parts make mee blush like woah!! But I love it! 😳

I just think that the intensity of the couple just showed in that incredible scene with the ground tearing apart! I just loved the eyelock moments! They both portray it so beautifully without vulgarity or childness. The actors are able to show that this is a mythological/religious show and that yes romance can be shown without stupid gimmicks!

I better stop typing now cos I have to go and post my analysis! :))
Edited by _Sanjana23_ - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

RESERVED! =]

Hahahahhaha.. Hema how do write so much? So effortlessly?? :)
Will be back after reading it ! :)

I myself wonder at times😆..it is that mad mad love that I have makes me do all this..for DKDM..MAHADEV SATI..Mohit & Mouni..& all of you..which enables me to double tribble my JOY..& Ecstacy..!!😳Love you sweet heart🤗..Thank you so much..I dont get sleep otherwise..waise bhi kam hi neend aarahi hai aajkal..all teh time dreaming drooling about MR's & Mahadev & Sati..you see..😉
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for ur post. Uve explained it like u only can.That rain scene of Jataa and Sati made was so intense,hawt, passionate and droolworthy sight. I was in a cloud nine lol..
When i saw that scene i was like yes yes yes and had a big smile on ma face. Finally Shivji aka Jataa touched Sati, he held her in his arms very tightly and what a hawt eyelock of both of them. Really steamy!!!!!!!!!. I really hope to see more of these scenes very soon. I was droolin all over the place and it was getting hawt in my room gosh... how long can i be quit i had to express ma self. These 2 actores doing and awesome job. Am so addicted with ther scenes together. Love mouni because for me portrays sati very good. Mohitwa is awesome i love everything about him. I hope Mohitwa doenst blush when we all drool and admire him for his work . Am so so addicted and droolin about M&M onscreeen love scenes. Can someone please give me some citrus pani please. =).

have a song for M&M as Shivji/Jataa and Sati
Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante
Magar Jee Nahin Sakte Tumhaare Bina
Hume Tumse Pyaar

Suna Gham Judaai Ka Uthaate Hai Log
Jaane Zindagi Kaise Bitaate Hai Log
Din Bhi Yahaan To Lage Baras Ke Samaan
Hume Intezaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante
Hume Tumse Pyaar

Tumhe Koyi Aur Dekhe To Jalta Hai Dil
Badi Mushkilon Se Phir Sambhalta Hai Dil
Kya Kya Jatan Karte Hai Tumhe Kya Pataa
Yeh Dil Beqraar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante

Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante
Hume Tumse Pyaar

Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hemadi fantastic post!! O sajna barkha bahar ayi dis song is awesome nd u know wat i've chosen exact dis song for d audition!! Dat dreamy scene where Sati was in Mahadev's arms was so passionate nd electrifyng...though dey r Gods one is Mahadev nd d other is Devi Shakti bt in dat scene as if they forgot who dey r nd hd lost in each other's eyes!! Di dn't worry aj mujhe vi nind nhi aane wali hehe :-D Sati was extremely happy to see him nd Mahadev also bt he was as usual composd nd calm bt u cn see a faint smile on his face...Hats off to Mohit no one cn ever potray Shiva in both as God with human desires or feelings...Mohit and Mouni rocks really nw i've also becm Shiv-Sati nd Mohit-Mouni deewani :-P dats why cudn't study a single sentence hv my xam on fridy dn't know wat will i do DKDM is drivng me crazy:-O Edited by sohiniluvsabhay - 12 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This is what is called..intense passionate..awesome..!!! As what we all were waiting in a bated breath..hyper ventillating for that Rainy moment & Mahadev Sati in each others arms..😍It was ..err..emm..errr...Actually I dont want to degrade it by using any ordinary words ..I would love to dedicate by using this song..a most beautiful..most sensuous..old movie song which has one of the best musics by Salilchaudhury..Lataji ki aawaz mein..I felt that Sati(Mouni was..SCINTILLATING TONIGHT..& Mohit was not a miilionth of an inch less to her..He & She both were in compitition looked like)..so where was I huh..yup..That song..please dont miss that lyrics..It was exactly what Sati felt when she fell into that MOST SEXIEST..MASCULINE PAIR OF HANDS>.in this universe..MAHADEV 'S ARMS..*SIGH*☺️...she must have felt..exactly the same..here it goes...

Ooo...that was one heck of a sensuous post Hem-Wa...like the scene!!
It had two extremely hawt looking ppl Mouni n Mohit (not to forget his toned drool-worthy body) who were drenched in the rain...the droplet dripping down their faces n espply mohit's excellent torso☺️ Which raised the bar of  the word voluptuousness for me!
OMGGG how do u do that everytime ree!!👏⭐️
like seriously u write such deep thoughts of what they might have thought making that scene...just loved EACH word u wrote up there!!
⭐️

@Esply her ecstasy n his rejuvenation thing :n cant agree enough to the point that only our Mohitwa can strike that balance btw God n Human emotions with such ease⭐️
👏
awww that was suppa sweet of u saying abt "enjoyment of unconditional love"❤️❤️❤️

@
Word
abt Mahadev's adamant behavior cause he is responsible-caring and being a part of this world's nirmaan n stuff when they cant stick by the rules they made for us...no one will take them seriously or believe them

Awww..did you all watch the way..Sati (mouni was..scintilating in that scene..)was feeling like she is listening to something so priceless..when Mahadev [email protected] [email protected] was about to fall unconsious too in happiness..BUT..he added..saara sansarse..& that sadness that crept on Satis face SAID IT ALL..!! Wohaaa...My heart felt like someone is squeezing it like a wet cloth yaar..😭

At taht point when Mahaadev said that he loves her to the core of his being..aah my heart skipped a beat..was like at last he said it !
And how Sati showed her anger,her WANT to be with Mahadev and not some Satbheesh was shown reallly well...ABt MAhadev toh kya kehne Mohit is like this Surprise package for me...he is doing it with such beautiful expressions n mannerism that he has incorporated of Mahadev i doubt if he had met the real Mahadev himself...he is so blessed to be able to pull it out with nothing less than excellence  ⭐️This scene was shot with great precision in each aspect..DKDM team u ROCK ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n :'( zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa😭

Ho o.. abhi mujh mein kahin

This song is on the Loop on my Player lately...and it now,perfectly suits their situation😭very apt song
Im gonna make a VM with a random song a virhaa kinda song..

Brilliant post Hemu
🤗..keep writingg⭐️👏

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
paras99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsome post..you explain every emotion very well...      and what i can say about today's ep. we are humans ok.we don't have enough intelligence to describe this..this is celestial or divine.. i am speechless .i can't say anything more @...
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waaooo Hema wondrfully writtn as if looked ki tumne apna heart rakh diya ho 👏👏👏👏👏👏
lots of applause to u
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hema

Thanks for the post!!! Always enjoy it!!!

😒😭😭😭
😭
I am really sad about what I saw yaar.Sati's pain!!!😭

I am a mere human, so cannot comment on anything. Infact I cannot even understand it. It is beyond me to judge!!!!

I feel like a deflated balloon!!!!😕

Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥳hello hema its a day for u dear...🥳

super Post 
shiv sati ka milan jaldhi ahyega ...lets dance
u r so sweet ...🤗 hema i am in cloud nine after watching the promo...today...🤪