Could of been better.
Dragging on and on.
Emotional.
Okish.
Good.
Other? Please post underneath.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
So I decided to do a poll based on today's episode. To be honest I thought it was a Okish,Good episode. I also predict along with other people that everyone will find out about Manvi's cancer, one by one. We will see alot of tears, sadness and support in the coming episodes. We have also heard about the new promo and the car accident which will happen. Lets hope the CV's pull out a awesome storyline!! 

Share your views and comments:)
Awesome, but not like every other epi! Today was a start to VirMan LS, so me definitely happy!
And of course, excited about the precap 😃
Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

Awesome, but not like every other epi! Today was a start to VirMan LS, so me definitely happy!
And of course, excited about the precap 😃

Haha agreed! Loved how Virat ditched wedding preparations for a Manvi conversation!! Cute:')
Hmm... Dont know... Its ok... Nothing special... Just that we know, that virat has deep feelings for maanvi... Chaahe sirf dosti ke hon, is waqt...

Whats wrong with swamini? How can she decide, that virat should get engaged?! Thats his moms to decide, dont u think?!

awsem...but unlike other episodes cause today was a slight intro/start of VIRMAN love stry
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Hmm... Dont know... Its ok... Nothing special... Just that we know, that virat has deep feelings for maanvi... Chaahe sirf dosti ke hon, is waqt...

Whats wrong with swamini? How can she decide, that virat should get engaged?! Thats his moms to decide, dont u think?!

I hate how SB is taking over Virat's decisions too. If I felt bad for Vanshika during the Viren wedding, I am feeling angry now. Though I am sure its going to be Vanshika deciding who Virat should marry at the end.
i luved how virat was missing manvi!
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

I agree. I hate Swamini she acts like she is the mum of them, but she aint!
Originally posted by __Shivani__

awsem...but unlike other episodes cause today was a slight intro/start of VIRMAN love stry

but leading into a romantic one:)
Originally posted by barun2297

i luved how virat was missing manvi!

same! i really hope our matchmaker viren gets them together:)