Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana2597 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LurveTorres

I am not liking the current track in the show. But this man made me watch the show. I am so crazy about him. Wish he's single ;)

Oh same thing i hoped...but was so heart broken when i came to know HE IS NOT SINGLE😭😭😭Really love sharad though the role of dr Ashu is too old for sharad to do!! But love him since Bairi piya!! 😳
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehek25

@ Deepa... my pleasure luv.wid stubble n glasses,he is hottness redefined

One good thing is that after seeing SK as the hot, handsome and dashing Dr Ashutosh most of us have gotten over our MB syndrome...I at least have put MB in the past and am now concentrating...(sorry drooling ) over the new Dr Ashutosh...And the biggest plus point is he does not hesitate to show his feelings for Nidhi or to touch her...which not only makes his acting more natural and real but  touches our hearts also...

One good thing is that after seeing SK as the hot, handsome and dashing Dr Ashutosh most of us have gotten over our MB syndrome...

I will be honest.   i have not got over MB syndrome... and for me MB  is still hot, handsome and dashing Ashutosh.  Most of them have left and many don't comment becoz they dont' want to spoil the decorum of the forum and hurt other fans of SK.

And i commented only seeing MB name mentioned.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mehek.
Me have gotten over him n moved on long back.wish show wasnt in d state it is now.Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw one perfect jagjit singh ghazal for this situation. Sham se aankh me nami si hai.