Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 27th Mar 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
After coming out from exam hall sanchi shares her fear with mehek about indu's word...& asks if prabal had findout what's going to happen on 2nd april..mehek says prabal is trying to findout. Tarachand calls sanchi and asks her come to mandir.

Indu asks his friends about printing pressman...his friends says that they hv already given warning & he will be out soon. when indu's friends asks about the marraige invitation indu says it will be printed only after prabal is proved as culprit. Yogi says to indu that he has forgotten to say all about this marraige matter to his parents...indu says that he can't say it to his parents as it is an intercaste marraige...& if his parents know about it...they will not let this marraige happen. Indu says once after marraige he will go to his parents and ask to forgive him...as they loves him soo much they will accept him again.

Sanchi reaches mandir and asks tarchand is there anything serious..tarachand says there is nothing like that...& says that he just called her to thank god...& to celebrate for the completion of exams succesfully. sanchi replies that now she has no faith in god. Tarachand asks her to be stubborn and not to loose faith. sanchi goes into the mandir and pray to god.

Prabal and his gang goes to the place where printing pressman hides...meanwhile mehek calls prabal...but he says he is busy and will call later. Prabal kidnaps printing pressman.

Indu's friends asks where will he live with sanchi..indu says that he has a house in his eye...& sanchi will like it for sure.Guddu brings some ladies for taking shagun to sanchi's house..indu asks them to fill joy in his marraige...so that everyone should know...indu singh is getting married. Guddu goes to sanchi's house to give shagun to sanchi...& there he says that marraige date is fixed on 2nd april at 11:00am...sanchi remains shocked.

Precap : 
sanchi says to father that she will not fear now and she answer indu...on the other side guddu infroms indu that sanchi has done tamasha..& asks indu to come immediately...Indu goes to sanchi's house.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123ivanta29pickmadanikesweet_bhankiNimmi.hundalnancy1996_mahi_bluedreamz953l0veyDreamygal301sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 27th Mar 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

OMG, this is now echoing another story..!!ClapClap...

So I'm guessing Sanchi did not accept the shagun...but somehow Indu will make her accept it. As for this intercaste marriage, it will also play a part...!

Can't wait to see the rest now...so glad they are rushing to 2nd april.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yup...they are rushing upto 2nd april and it is good for us..Wink

hope that some how sanchi and indu gets married...but for all this happening...hope cv's don't turn it into scary way that indu down to land for marrying sanchi

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i love the way the story is progressing but to be honest.. i dont want Sanchi to get married to Indu.. yeah i agree that Indu is a lovable person, he loves Sanchi to the core BUT I do not think that Indu deserves Sanchi.. Sanchi deserves better than Indu.. Indu has never understood her feelings.. he doesnt even pay a buck for her wishes.. he will do whatever HE wants.. i am not liking that part of him.. it is the same thing as Krishna in Pratigya.. i admire Indu a lot but i seriously want Sanchi to tell him off..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05hundal

hundal

hundal

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

i love the way the story is progressing but to be honest.. i dont want Sanchi to get married to Indu.. yeah i agree that Indu is a lovable person, he loves Sanchi to the core BUT I do not think that Indu deserves Sanchi.. Sanchi deserves better than Indu.. Indu has never understood her feelings.. he doesnt even pay a buck for her wishes.. he will do whatever HE wants.. i am not liking that part of him.. it is the same thing as Krishna in Pratigya.. i admire Indu a lot but i seriously want Sanchi to tell him off..

this is random but I LOVE your Barun sobti pics.
LOVE HIM! <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.