Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Mehek.. awesome analysis.. Embarrassed

And yes the whites on his beard and temples have kinda slowly increased over the weeks LOL

And yeah.. i loved SK-Rohan heart to heart a lot... not to mention SK looking so dapper in the Tshirt! Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyAbhiAniachieverhkp11Mehek25niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the awesome update. I still have to watch this epi but I could not wait to join in the party.

Its a double party for me coz this is the first time whatever I predicted yesterday came true...so I am just going to copy-paste...this is from my yesterday's review:  ClapClapClap

"CVs still do not want to give Nidhi any focus in life. Angry What do they have against her? Give her something meaningful to do, if not being a doc and the whole show will become positive...hopefully after she leaves BB tomorrow she may want to go back there everyday and do some samaj seva, maybe slowly re-gaining interest in doctori! Smile

Maybe she will end up bringing BB to Kotnis for some treatment later and Ashu will recognize him, then they can look after him together! Tongue They will have to meet as they will have a common purpose in life - Bade Baba Wink Right now looking at BB I sure don't understand how he is going to be of any help!! Confused

Precap:
I think his reaction was him trying to warn Nidhi and when he sees Rohan pulling Nidhi out of harm he settles back in the car. I think its just an example to show how Ashni will keep their sides of the bargain...there may be some 'nainon ki bhasha'  or just a 'how are you?' I feel Nidhi will then walk away and Rohan may want to talk but Ashu may ask him to go with Nidhi.
"

This entire part in red I had written yesterday in Shikha's review. Regarding the evil trio I think the big twist in April during IPL...they are finally going to get exposed this time, all their plots are going to back fire and they will be exposed. Let's see if this prediction comes true!! Big smile My reasoning is to compete with IPL they are going to need a strong positive plot and what can be more positive than to get the evil punished for their misdeeds! Wink

Finally I am off to watch the epi online...will join back later regarding the evil trio!!  Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopArmu4evaSHIKHA19aarchAbhiAniachieverniniborn2ruleMehek25SwastikAshNi

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanillasky

Really liked the positivity of today's episode... Nidhi back as dr.. Yayyy!!!

Did anyone realise or its only me who noticed dr.ashutosh's belly in white-T... Weight gain seems to be latest concern among the leads of ktlk. Wink Wink

@BOLD : ya i did , BUT i dont think its real .. i mean maybe SK is wearing sumthing extra to look like he is 42 years old .. bcz if u go n check yesterday's epi , u'll find that SK is FIT Big smile
so i think its the cvs who r making him to look like that .. ( not only 2 look older than Nidhi , to look older than Rohan too Wink )
but we all know , that SK if FIT Embarrassed

@Tanu , awesome post , i'll write my comment later Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyArmu4evaachieverniniborn2ruleMehek25SwastikAshNiaardhan

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Welcome Back Dr Nidhi..Phinallyyy...Dancing

Bade Baba Has Alziemers...Cry...I Thought He will Ask Nidhi to join Kotnis...

Nidhi oops..Dr NidhiApprove..Cheked Baba's BP..Gave him Injection..WoooPieee...Baba Got relief...Good Doctor...LOL

Thank You Cvs for Small Miracles in KTLK in some Rare Episodes..Wacko

Rohan Ashu Convo was Very Nicely Written...Difference between a Buddy and 'Aged' lover was Aptly dealt...

SK's  Acting is Superb Mind Blowing Fantastic...Thumbs Up

Rohan was Too Good Today..he is Cho Chweet...

Mallu-Sue-Adi ..Teen Shaitaan Sath Mein...Kyaa shaitaani Khichdi pakate hai...Unhappy.

Precap-Wow...Ashu will come to see that epileptic Patient and will meet BB..May be Cvs will show Hit n miss with Ashu-Baba..Lets Wait and watch...

Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi... Dr Nidhi...yayyy...DancingDancing

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopvanillaskyArmu4evaSHIKHA19aarchAhlaweyaachieverMehek25Krrish4Youniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
great update tanu Clap

nidhi back as doctor ..rohan again proved that he is not only best friend but mahan also ..n ashu proved his love one more time ..no matter what if they r together or not ..directly or indirectly he want nidhi's happiness only Clap

Dosti + pyar = nidhi's happiness . Big smile

but hope mallu aage chalkar kuch gadbad na kare ..agar use pata chal gaya tha both r meeting again Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Armu4evaachieverniniborn2ruleKrrish4YouMehek25SwastikAshNiaardhan

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soooperfan

na...i liked it...the later part...rohan rousing and waking the moaning nidhi out of bed
im glad its rohan not anji
he spreads yellow sunshine everywhere...great character!
and for once just a nice deep close platonic bond!
great work kw today...

ashu... :) poor chap...but i liked his convo with rohan...

btw...did dr ashutosh/monish behl ever wear such tight fitting t-shirts?? :O

glad for baba too...he got some lightness into the serial
and some direction for a doctor path! great!
@BOLD : Agree with u dear ,, NiHan's scene was sooo cute today Embarrassed " Nidhi Ji Utyeee " LOL

@Underlined : i think mb never wore such tight fitting t-shirts , bcz mb doesnt have a FIT body like SK ( no offence to mb fans ) ..
Sharad have an awesome fit body , that y he is wearing t-shirts of his own sizes Smile but i think the CVs r making him wear sumthing extra too , to look l'll older Confused
but even though , Sharad is looking dashing n hot Embarrassed

Edited by Ahlaweya - 27 March 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03hkp11Mehek25SwastikAshNiaardhan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85vanillaskyAhlaweyaMehek25niniborn2rulerabzonedgeaardhan

vanillasky

vanillasky