Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurti

Precap looks promising as i think they are upto the meeting of Ashu n his Baba.

it mite b too early for that.. i think Mallu will come first... Ermm or may be come along with Ashu 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85anurtiaardhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vanillasky

vanillasky

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
For a moment during dr.ashutosh and rohan's conversation i thought ashutosh will ask rohan to marry nidhi and keep her happy.. But thank god oops cv's that didnt happen... If you look at the whole episode i guess positivity came from last 2 minutes, which they stretched beyond 8:30.. Stretched maybe to gv us hope Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993SonniArmu4evawavesaardhanSwastikAshNi

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Even I thought ashu was asking Rohan to marry Nidhi. But it still sounds ominous to me when Ashu said Rohan needed to be there for Nidhi, whatever the repercussions. Wonder what is going on in the warped heads of the CVs.
Or is it to pave an exit for KW? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniArmu4evaaardhanSwastikAshNi

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkfan

@ mudra : Mallu, Sue & Adi characters have been destroyed only due to the projection of their OTT villianyAngry. Ideally, they cud have formed an integral part of the 'log' team, Afterall,many such characters do really exist in the samaaj, if only their "grey shades" had been potrayed, instead of painting them all black. They too are the victims of character assassination by cvs.Ouch

I know...that was the reason why, I had been Mallika's fan always...I had all that sympathy for her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dkfanaardhan

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thnx Tanu.. i thot he was gonna ask Rohan to marry Nidhi... ROFL

Mallu mata and the whole co. is back so now i m hoping tht she will get all her dues back!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993SonnivanillaskyaardhanSwastikAshNi

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Even I thought ashu was asking Rohan to marry Nidhi. But it still sounds ominous to me when Ashu said Rohan needed to be there for Nidhi, whatever the repercussions. Wonder what is going on in the warped heads of the CVs.
Or is it to pave an exit for KW? Confused

*hiding face*  i thot so too Shocked  *embarassed muh* LOL (too much saas bahu.. i know) LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993vanillaskywavesaardhandebaparna77SwastikAshNi

AMBIKA2561979

AMBIKA2561979

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Today's episode was awesome...n the best part of the epi was ROHAN_ASHU convo..soo cute...n ASHU...Blow Kiss...my prince charming..Bouncing Hearts...was at his best today...N finally the much awaited thing in KTLK nidhi back to hospital...Nurse...n i think now rohan n nidhi have become more close than anji-nidhi...so i din feel it odd when he woke her up n brushed her teeth..Brushing...combed her hair...tomorrow episode will be worth watching...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyArmu4evaAbhiAniaarchaardhanwavesrrdsuSwastikAshNi

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update Tanu.Loved it as always but above all loved the headings... particularly this one... 
Shola jo bhadke.. Mallu ka dil dhadke  You're Nuts 

Today after a long long time saw an episode which was worth watching. Moi am celebrating a few things... 

1) Nidhi the doc back again...even if it is in a small insignificant kind of NH...Well at last the Cvs have used their brains and shown Nidhi back again in her doctor form...Since Nidhi can't join KGH again thanx to her Baba, and if she were to join another hospital it would cost the PH/Channel more money...they have taken a cheaper way out...This way they don't have to invest more money and we get our heart's desire...seeing doc Nidhi back...

2) Ashu/SK was super-duper today...Good expressions, handsome looking and above all he poured out his heart to Rohan...But for a moment i was on tenterhooks when Ashu asked Rohan for a promise...I thought he would ask Rohan to marry Nidhi...That would have given me a heart attack for sure...But wonder of wonders theCvs did not do the...But then don't they always do the expected?????  And oMG loved the way Ashu called Nidhi 'meri amanat'...And Rohan promised to look after Ashu's amanat even at the expense of his life...Rohan is truly a darling...

3) Ashu's hair was shown grey at the temples...Good follow up of the hair dye sequence by the Cvs...But SK looked awesome with that hint of grey in his hair...

4) After seeing SK today I have finally laid the ghost of MB to rest and have accepted SK as Ashu without any reservations now...

BUT...hated that 'tikdi'/trio...Mallu-Sue-Adi...felt like throttling the three of them...Hope the CVs think of an interesting way of bringing Aditya to justice...He has gone against banking protocols for the way he handled Verma's loan issue...

Verdict: Good episode...Some past mistakes/faults subtly ironed out...Sk KK and KW superb acting (KK in the last bit only)...Nidhi back as Doc Thumbs Up...
As for precap...Moi amDancing with joy...hoping Nidhi listens to Rohan and calls up Ashu...

Edited by Mehek25 - 27 March 2012 at 10:45am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Sonnishalini.malik72vanillaskyArmu4evaSHIKHA19mohineeAbhiAniaarchkaks0211aardhanKrrish4Youhkp11wavesrabzonedgeSwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top