Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Looks like Bade Baba had passed on a part of his Alzheimers to his granddaughter and his adopted son but now they are all on the road to recovery.

LOL super one Waves... ur getting awesome with emotis Embarrassed

Can't see any flab!!!!Wink

Blushing haii.. macho man Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85vanillaskywavesSwastikAshNirabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Maalu and her entire family must b hanged..i mean ok u love someone but he doesnt love u..it happens..u r bound to b jealous if u see him with another girl...but her family membrs shld make her undrstand and realise that u love someone tht doent mean he will hav to love u bac...instead they r telling her "go ahead with ur evil deeds"..wats this?and dont aski me abt aditya have never seen such an unrofessional person ever in my life...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evaSwastikAshNiaardhan

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Originally posted by kaks0211

Ya good epi. Precap was promising - only hope Mallika does not pick up the phone like it once happened the last time. Keeping fingers crossed. Would luv to see the 2 together.
no don't think so, agar mallika  phone uthayegi phor to milne ka chance hi nahi banega, aur jis tarah se  CV'S chal rahe hai, us se lagta hai woh jald hi ashni ko aamne samne layenge, may b they try to bring some romance in separetion... aur haan  achcha hai ki KGH ke wajayee ashni kahi aur ek sath kaam ker rahe ho without malliqa's interfearence, aur  d way ashu is behaving nowday's i don't think if ashni work together he will share that to malliqa

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993ronnie85anurtiArmu4evakaks0211niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

ronnie85

ronnie85

Originally posted by waves

Thanks Tanu.

I am glad Nidhi is earning her right to be called 'Doc'.

I had a sinking feeling in the stomach when Ashu wanted to meet Rohan and asked him for a promise.
I thought he'd say get married to Nidhi and take care of her   as she desperately needs help.

Fortunately, Ashu's partial amnesia regarding Nidhi's profession got cleared and he suggested keeping her occupied.

Looks like Bade Baba had passed on a part of his Alzheimers to his granddaughter and his adopted son but now they are all on the road to recovery.

Can't see any flab!!!!Wink

ur emoticons are so cute..

Kuhughosh1993Armu4evawavesniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

dkfan

Groupbie

dkfan

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@ mudra : Mallu, Sue & Adi characters have been destroyed only due to the projection of their OTT villianyAngry. Ideally, they cud have formed an integral part of the 'log' team, Afterall,many such characters do really exist in the samaaj, if only their "grey shades" had been potrayed, instead of painting them all black. They too are the victims of character assassination by cvs.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evaniniborn2rulemudraswathiaardhanshali

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks!! It's all due the inspiration I get here..Wink

Hey!! Nidhi may ignore Ashu but we are die-hard fans of his, who can make his paunch disappear in our mind's eye. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evaniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNi

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Lovely post..tanu ji, i loved today's episode.. Yeh kya hua.. Kaise hua.. Kyun hua.. Kab hua.. Oh chodo mat walo..:) nidhi ban gayi doctor..:) wah! @ Atleast @ sme other place. .nihan_ashu's baba scenes were fab..:) baba is seeing nidhi as his daughter aka nidhi's mom.. Guddi.:) nihan_ashu-armu scenes ws sme hard naino ki no basha..:) mardo-mallu-adi scenes ws okay with devil plans..:( rohan_ashu scenes were superbly executed & good dialogue were exchanged..:) loved.. PRECAP: looks gripping with suspense if nidhi will call up dr.ashu or nt.. Am waiting..:) over all worth watching episode..:)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993ronnie85vanillaskyArmu4evaSHIKHA19AbhiAnininiborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhanshali

anurti

anurti

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Precap looks promising as i think they are upto the meeting of Ashu n his Baba.

Kuhughosh1993Armu4evaniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top