Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Atlast god listened to us...Dr.nidhi is back...ahh what a relief...good to hear abt ashu-rohan convo...coz rohan is the only source thru which he can reach nidhi..things turning positive it seems..good...am happySmile but ya mallu shld now b exposed...enuf of her...Angry

Edited by niniborn2rule - 27 March 2012 at 9:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evaKrrish4YouSwastikAshNiaardhanrrdsu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soooperfan

Goldie

soooperfan

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Today's episode was again a rare brilliance shown by KTLK CVs. (once in 30 epis they come up with such tracks)...Leads performances were good...Clap
Nidhi came out of her Zombie self...wait .. only in the first part...

Rohan  n Nidhi ...both were OTT...in the later part...I felt like slapping both ...they shd have used Anji than Rohan...Anyway there is no jealous track from the beginning...Rohan is a waste now...Anji should take over...atleast we get her love story ...

na...i liked it...the later part...rohan rousing and waking the moaning nidhi out of bed
im glad its rohan not anji
he spreads yellow sunshine everywhere...great character!
and for once just a nice deep close platonic bond!
great work kw today...

ashu... :) poor chap...but i liked his convo with rohan...
btw...did dr ashutosh/monish behl ever wear such tight fitting t-shirts?? :O

glad for baba too...he got some lightness into the serial
and some direction for a doctor path! great!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03SonniArmu4evaAhlaweyaniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhanshali

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Originally posted by shali

finally our prayers, request, demand eh plea has been answered...
someone understood that Nidz is a (almost) doctor...

but on logical note...if Nidz had put a needle in my arm...I would have sued her...

Yes...Mallika is 'sue' ing   her...LOL

ronnie85AMBIKA2561979niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhanshali

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Thank you Tanu for the update...
Glad to know that Nidhi is gettting into Doctari...

the jetspeed they showed in introducing BABA and giving hope to us in the next episode of the Break up season shows that KTLK team is also knows that Rona-dhona will not work for long.

So now Aditya is also joining Mardalogy schemes...  I did not understand what is the scheme they are making now. Can you pls tell me...

AF...for a change.today's epi is good... as an old DK fan you will like it..watch it...ofcourse, you cannot have all good things at once...so you will have some sue,adi,mallu too...cant help it
Mudra, I will watch it then... Though a bit late in the night...

AMBIKA2561979Armu4evaniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhanrabzonedge

mohinee

Goldie

mohinee

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Logically I thought that after witnessing as well as perpetrating the house fiasco and the subsequent  breakdown of his sister plus her apparent transition to a complete vamp, I thought Aditya would grow a backbone and try to deter his sister from doing evil. But the Cvs had to go and spoil his character totally.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Chalo koi nahi today I wont complain since they showed something really positive today and I am too busy enjoying that for the time being.
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ronnie85Armu4evaSHIKHA19AbhiAnikaks0211niniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronnie85

bt mallu-sue back to scheming!!!Angry n dat spineless bro aditya too joining in wid them!!!ShockedThumbs Down

aditya is just as SHAMELESS as his sis... he has no remorse of almost killing a man n breaking a dozen bank rules.. Dead

Kuhughosh1993ronnie85vanillaskyAbhiAnininiborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhanrabzonedge

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu.

I am glad Nidhi is earning her right to be called 'Doc'.

I had a sinking feeling in the stomach when Ashu wanted to meet Rohan and asked him for a promise.
I thought he'd say get married to Nidhi and take care of her   as she desperately needs help.

Fortunately, Ashu's partial amnesia regarding Nidhi's profession got cleared and he suggested keeping her occupied.

Looks like Bade Baba had passed on a part of his Alzheimers to his granddaughter and his adopted son but now they are all on the road to recovery.

Can't see any flab!!!!Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993jsd1khush93ronnie85vanillaskyAMBIKA2561979Armu4evaSHIKHA19niniborn2ruleshalirabzonedgeSwastikAshNiaardhan

ronnie85

ronnie85

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ronnie85

bt mallu-sue back to scheming!!!Angry n dat spineless bro aditya too joining in wid them!!!ShockedThumbs Down

aditya is just as SHAMELESS as his sis... he has no remorse of almost killing a man n breaking a dozen bank rules.. Dead

didnt expect him to stoop to such level.. he was shown as havng sme guilt in sme earlier episodes na? bt nw he dont seem to even remeber wht he did to nidhi n here baba!!!AngryAngry i feel like tangling him to death..

vanillaskyArmu4evaAbhiAniKrrish4Youniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiaardhanrabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Go to top