Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

aarch

Goldie

aarch

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Agree with you all.. it was really OTT, and I was feeling uncomfortable while watching it.Disapprove. Previously I thought DB wants Rohan around Nidhi, but now the scene is different. Though DB is still hopeful about NiHaan relation,how come she is taking Rohan's parents for granted. And first of all how come Rohan is still living at Verma's house. I can't digest this fact. I know we should not look for logic  in this show.. but still...

Its high time KW should take an exit. Anji can take his place. Actually she is the best person who supports Nidhi in tis situation.

Edited by aarch - 28 March 2012 at 7:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 11)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soooperfan

Goldie

soooperfan

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i guess everyone has their own parameter of what is acceptable and unacceptable...in friendship or otherwise...

but each to his own...

to me personally, it seemed fine...perhaps seemed real as well...
but everyone leads different lives...with different standards...
so there is presumably judgment or not on the issue...

i for one cant say this is good or bad...
because to me the foundation of the friendship is strong, it is without ulterior motives...its pure and true...
and just because anji is a girl, doesnt mean, to me that she is the one who needs to be there...

rohan and anji are very different in their relationship with nidhi...
and i like each one's place...
i even like the relationship between rohan and anji...

:) basically...i had no objections to the scene...ha ha...thought it was rather cute instead! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85vanillaskyAhlaweyaniniborn2ruleApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soooperfan

i guess everyone has their own parameter of what is acceptable and unacceptable...in friendship or otherwise...

but each to his own...

to me personally, it seemed fine...perhaps seemed real as well...
but everyone leads different lives...with different standards...
so there is presumably judgment or not on the issue...

i for one cant say this is good or bad...
because to me the foundation of the friendship is strong, it is without ulterior motives...its pure and true...
and just because anji is a girl, doesnt mean, to me that she is the one who needs to be there...

rohan and anji are very different in their relationship with nidhi...
and i like each one's place...
i even like the relationship between rohan and anji...

:) basically...i had no objections to the scene...ha ha...thought it was rather cute instead! :)

We are not talking abot personal preferences here. We are talking about the character sketch and the setting of the show.

This show is set in a small town middle class family and as per DB, she is more worried aobut samaj and they pointing their fingers at her household...
So for this kind of settting this behavious is odd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chumki...

soooperfan

Goldie

soooperfan

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ah ya..that way...
yes that is very surprising... :)
that DB has no objections to this...

Edited by soooperfan - 28 March 2012 at 8:07am

ApoorvaFan

soooperfan

Goldie

soooperfan

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by soooperfan - 28 March 2012 at 8:08am

bsfan

bsfan

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode ..  AN , SK , KK , RW all good... Good to see Anji's love story moving forward...

Nidhi/Ashu  missing each other and staring at the phone. Sometimes i think the phone is
a big prop for this show.. leads romance with the Phone!

Story moving forward.. Nidhi's new night dress good !! Chalo something new...
Good to see Nidhi as doc...

Waiting for tomorrow's episode. Nidhi / Ashu work together.. How nice!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskySwastikAshNi

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Originally posted by sun29

@AF..u are not the only one...it was not pleasant seeing a man who is ur friend  entering into a girls' private space and doing all that stuff...and the hypocrisy is ...this is happening in a so called orthodox samaj ke guardian household...there is a line drawn in friendship too ...it is not comfortable seeing that line crossed...i have absolutely no idea what the cvs intend with this double standards they are projecting...

It went completely out of my mind...  If Rohan is a close cousin, I may accpet he barging into the room but not trying to brush my teeth Smile

DB is having double standards... She will not allow Mandira stay at home but will allow some one like Rohan to go hand in hand with Nidhi and also encourage him and allow him to do all these stupid acts with their bachhi...

CVs have failed to create realitic characters in this show... they spoiled every character including Aditya's... Every character behaves unpredictable... way different from the boundary of that character...

i completely agree...DB and baba both have double standards ..it is all right for a complete stranger to overstay in their house where their jawan beti too stays ...a guy whom they know for hardly a few months 

creatives have messed up the characters also have failed in the research...i fail to understand which factor is the concern of the samaj and which is not ...

ApoorvaFan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top