Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

May be I am a bit old and little orthdox to understand this kind of friendshipSmile

Not just u.. many din like it including me.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanmudraswathisun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Ajnabee le aaya Nidhi ko DOCTOR Nidhi ke kareeb (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

May be I am a bit old and little orthdox to understand this kind of friendshipSmile

same here AF, normal sense jinhe hai unko deffinetle achcha nahi lagega, aur sab se mazedar baat, BABA ur DB ko ashu ke age  ko  leker samaj kya kahega us se prob hai, lekin ek young larka unki beti ke kamre me jub je chahe ghus jata hai, ya phir what ever he did to woke up nidhi, yeh sab baat na unke nazro me aati hai na hi unhe koi prob hai, and i m agree with it too ke there should be anji and  rohan both... that was really OTT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyArmu4evaaarchApoorvaFanjayanti_djsun29

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumki...

same here AF, normal sense jinhe hai unko deffinetle achcha nahi lagega, aur sab se mazedar baat, BABA ur DB ko ashu ke age  ko  leker samaj kya kahega us se prob hai, lekin ek young larka unki beti ke kamre me jub je chahe ghus jata hai, ya phir what ever he did to woke up nidhi, yeh sab baat na unke nazro me aati hai na hi unhe koi prob hai, and i m agree with it too ke there should be anji and  rohan both... that was really OTT
honestly yaar
agree wid all of u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

aa07

Groupbie

aa07

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Honestly where is this show headed? Do they have any plan, any concept left? Just wandering aimlessly from one plot to the next to extend the length of the series. A well made and tight 50 epi serial will be always remembered forever than a floundering 200 episoder. I saw KTLK after a few days last night and was just wondering what the...what is this whole thing with baba returning, sue returning...and how can nidhi treat anyone without a valid doctors license?  

I see the TRP's headed further south than 0.6 it got recently. Why would anyone continue watching a storyline that just heaps misery upon misery on its lead characters and just a fleeting glimpse of happiness or love in 1 or 2 episodes?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyArmu4evasun29

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

@Ahlaweya.. what a post man... super trupers... Clap

Lovely analysis n great pics.. Embarrassed
Thnxxx soo much dear Big smile
n thnxx to all to liking it Wink

SwastikAshNi

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Wink

Edited by Ahlaweya - 28 March 2012 at 6:09am

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

@AF..u are not the only one...it was not pleasant seeing a man who is ur friend  entering into a girls' private space and doing all that stuff...and the hypocrisy is ...this is happening in a so called orthodox samaj ke guardian household...there is a line drawn in friendship too ...it is not comfortable seeing that line crossed...i have absolutely no idea what the cvs intend with this double standards they are projecting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@AF..u are not the only one...it was not pleasant seeing a man who is ur friend  entering into a girls' private space and doing all that stuff...and the hypocrisy is ...this is happening in a so called orthodox samaj ke guardian household...there is a line drawn in friendship too ...it is not comfortable seeing that line crossed...i have absolutely no idea what the cvs intend with this double standards they are projecting...

It went completely out of my mind...  If Rohan is a close cousin, I may accpet he barging into the room but not trying to brush my teeth Smile

DB is having double standards... She will not allow Mandira stay at home but will allow some one like Rohan to go hand in hand with Nidhi and also encourage him and allow him to do all these stupid acts with their bachhi...

CVs have failed to create realitic characters in this show... they spoiled every character including Aditya's... Every character behaves unpredictable... way different from the boundary of that character...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 28 March 2012 at 7:18am

aarch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top