Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu.

I am glad Nidhi is earning her right to be called 'Doc'.

I had a sinking feeling in the stomach when Ashu wanted to meet Rohan and asked him for a promise.
I thought he'd say get married to Nidhi and take care of her   as she desperately needs help.

Fortunately, Ashu's partial amnesia regarding Nidhi's profession got cleared and he suggested keeping her occupied.

Looks like Bade Baba had passed on a part of his Alzheimers to his granddaughter and his adopted son but now they are all on the road to recovery.

Can't see any flab!!!!πŸ˜‰
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

aditya is just as SHAMELESS as his sis... he has no remorse of almost killing a man n breaking a dozen bank rules.. πŸ€’

didnt expect him to stoop to such level.. he was shown as havng sme guilt in sme earlier episodes na? bt nw he dont seem to even remeber wht he did to nidhi n here baba!!!😑😑 i feel like tangling him to death..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

Looks like Bade Baba had passed on a part of his Alzheimers to his granddaughter and his adopted son but now they are all on the road to recovery.

πŸ˜† super one Waves... ur getting awesome with emotis πŸ˜³

☺️ haii.. macho man πŸ˜³

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maalu and her entire family must b hanged..i mean ok u love someone but he doesnt love u..it happens..u r bound to b jealous if u see him with another girl...but her family membrs shld make her undrstand and realise that u love someone tht doent mean he will hav to love u bac...instead they r telling her "go ahead with ur evil deeds"..wats this?and dont aski me abt aditya have never seen such an unrofessional person ever in my life...😑
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Ya good epi. Precap was promising - only hope Mallika does not pick up the phone like it once happened the last time. Keeping fingers crossed. Would luv to see the 2 together.

no don't think so, agar mallika  phone uthayegi phor to milne ka chance hi nahi banega, aur jis tarah se  CV'S chal rahe hai, us se lagta hai woh jald hi ashni ko aamne samne layenge, may b they try to bring some romance in separetion... aur haan  achcha hai ki KGH ke wajayee ashni kahi aur ek sath kaam ker rahe ho without malliqa's interfearence, aur  d way ashu is behaving nowday's i don't think if ashni work together he will share that to malliqa
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

Thanks Tanu.

I am glad Nidhi is earning her right to be called 'Doc'.

I had a sinking feeling in the stomach when Ashu wanted to meet Rohan and asked him for a promise.
I thought he'd say get married to Nidhi and take care of her   as she desperately needs help.

Fortunately, Ashu's partial amnesia regarding Nidhi's profession got cleared and he suggested keeping her occupied.

ur emoticons are so cute..
dkfan thumbnail
@ mudra : Mallu, Sue & Adi characters have been destroyed only due to the projection of their OTT villiany😑. Ideally, they cud have formed an integral part of the 'log' team, Afterall,many such characters do really exist in the samaaj, if only their "grey shades" had been potrayed, instead of painting them all black. They too are the victims of character assassination by cvs.
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks!! It's all due the inspiration I get here..πŸ˜‰

Hey!! Nidhi may ignore Ashu but we are die-hard fans of his, who can make his paunch disappear in our mind's eye. πŸ˜†

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post..tanu ji, i loved today's episode.. Yeh kya hua.. Kaise hua.. Kyun hua.. Kab hua.. Oh chodo mat walo..:) nidhi ban gayi doctor..:) wah! @ Atleast @ sme other place. .nihan_ashu's baba scenes were fab..:) baba is seeing nidhi as his daughter aka nidhi's mom.. Guddi.:) nihan_ashu-armu scenes ws sme hard naino ki no basha..:) mardo-mallu-adi scenes ws okay with devil plans..:( rohan_ashu scenes were superbly executed & good dialogue were exchanged..:) loved.. PRECAP: looks gripping with suspense if nidhi will call up dr.ashu or nt.. Am waiting..:) over all worth watching episode..:)
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Precap looks promising as i think they are upto the meeting of Ashu n his Baba.