Afsar Bitiya

Pintu& Krishna's pic were taken again :O

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode Pintu drops krishna 2 school where she had work  . When Prishna were abt 2 return Both Pintu and krishna's pics were taken by media . I am damnn sure now that Prishna's image gonna be ruined by media n mostly Bihari n Krishna's bad staff members  . But On other side it gonna be very very interesting 2 see tht Track . haina guyzz ? 😉 .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes - I am also waiting who will be the first to see those pictures...maybe TTS...
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Yes - I am also waiting who will be the first to see those pictures...maybe TTS...

yes I think It gonna be TTS . Wht i am thinking tht As TTS said tht he gonna talk 2 Pintu tomm so may be tomm this news gonna be everywhere in open n his will stop TTS 2 talk 2 Pintu n instead of talking TTS gonna again bark on Poor Pintu
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes today it was very obvious that the media took their pictures. Lets see what kind of story the media will print along with the Mid Day Meal Scheme situation which Krishna dealt with. So Mithilesh called the media guys.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
I think these pictures are going to drive TTS to make Krishna his bahu because he needs a spotless image to run for MLA and he knows he will never get Pintu to stop seeing and spending time with Krishna, especially now that Pintu completely ignores his existence. So I think Afsar Bahu is going to be the only way out for TTS! And well, Prishna would want to get married so I think it will work out if TTS goes to VP asks forgiveness and says, bache to yahi chahte hain to hum kya kahen?

Plus marrying Krishna into the family will make him look all democratic as well as powerful for having a BDO in the family. So these pictures will get TTS thinking about his image and I think all this will fall into place.

But in any case, an interesting track to come!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I think these pictures are going to drive TTS to make Krishna his bahu because he needs a spotless image to run for MLA and he knows he will never get Pintu to stop seeing and spending time with Krishna, especially now that Pintu completely ignores his existence. So I think Afsar Bahu is going to be the only way out for TTS! And well, Prishna would want to get married so I think it will work out if TTS goes to VP asks forgiveness and says, bache to yahi chahte hain to hum kya kahen?

Plus marrying Krishna into the family will make him look all democratic as well as powerful for having a BDO in the family. So these pictures will get TTS thinking about his image and I think all this will fall into place.

But in any case, an interesting track to come!

Really hope that happens...but don't think Krishna will marry so soon...lets see...
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

me too...waitng for TTS face😆
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thing TTS will create a drama again seeing those pictures and maybe he insults VP again
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too see the interesting track. like sam said it will be helpful for TTS in getting power and it will also help him to get into the heart of Pintu again 
Same I hope this only happens wht u r predicting . It really looks like interesting track . n Itna toh pakka hai tht this all is elading 2 Prishna's marrige n Pintu roaming around Krishna is for dis track only n not Coz of his role .