Gumrah

acting wise # 3rd episode.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Aarav  was really really good in doing his role.  He looked innocent, gullible,  kind , smart and loving at the same time.
his mom and dad were also good.  in the last scene where they come running to him when he was fallen down, tears were rolling down when I saw them remembering flashbacks of their son, and the way mom was crying uncontrolably and dad was just silent in shock, they acted so well. 

all the friends including pari were good in their role.  by their eyes they were telling the viewers they are not best of the friends aarav could have. 

good direction, presentation, acting and hosting once again.  ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrLuvAbhiyaarjuhishibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "acting wise # 3rd episode." in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
oh!! i dint go into the detail..i thought the young actors werent as good as the previous ones.. u're right kavz..thanx :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPot

sheet_leher

sheet_leher

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
even i found the actors in the third episode good...
the guy who portrayed arav's character understood his character very well...even though he was rich, the soft side to him could also be seen.. he was caring, naive and blindly trusted his so called friends and that was what cost him his life...

this show is a must watch for both teens and their parents... one should know that life is not a bed of roses...not for anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.