Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

What if Naina finds out abt the slap????

H-TownDesiChic Newbie
H-TownDesiChic
H-TownDesiChic

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Hey, Whats CRacking  y'all??? There's alot of stuff cracking in my head.  I was wondering what if Naina finds out That Krippa Slapped Angad.  Dont y'all Think she is going to kick Kripa out of the show?? I know that she is going to stay on the show offcourse but do y'all think this is gonna happen cuz i think it might.  Also, Wht do you all think Krippa's reaction gonna be when Prithvi will propose to her??? And what will Angad say abt this? I know he is gonna be jealous big time,but his prob is that he doesnt admit it that he is fallin in love with her. I also believe that Anita is gonna be jealous of Krippa when she will find out abt Prithvi's love.  She'll be pissed off and the background sound would be like  " oooh no no oohh no no instead oooh la la. LOLz   Anyways.......Tell me wht u all think abt this. 

Bye....LOVe RUBZ  (DilRUBA) Tongue                                                                                                         

Maan-Diwani IF-Rockerz
Maan-Diwani
Maan-Diwani

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I HOPE SHE FINDS OUT I WANT to know what she would do!!!!
usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
oh no i hope she never finds that out  coz if she does then she will throw kirpa out of her houseCry
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Angad fights his own battles, he is no mommy-stickler.I don't think anyone else will have the guts to upset Angad and go snitching to Naina about the stinging slap her money-minting son recieved from Kripa.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged

i dont think naina is going 2 find out well not 4 sum thie...............i dont wanna her 2 kno coz sshe will kick kirpa out!!!Cry which i dont want

and it gonna b after ages when prithvi will propose 2 kirpa and while then angad would have fallen in luv wid her and she would have fallen in luv wid???????????Confused

kariya!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top