simple solution for this rumour!!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i just visited starplus official fanpage and messaged them to inform us about their intentions about sns and requested them to not to end sns so please you also message them on their official page so if they are thinking of ending sns they can change their tiny brains to keep it running common show them fan power and throw  thousands of messages at them. plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is a good idea...I also think someone here needs to open a thread with a lot of comments from us and gather as many as possible and send it to the SNS head honchos. This way everyone can have a say and it will all be together to give a bigger impact. I am with all you guys ðŸ˜”
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am with you on this one.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
will def post have u gt the link where i can put the msg?
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Give me some time to put something together and then we can all go and post on that thread and I will send it to them ðŸ˜ƒ
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sns will not end so soon...please don't believe in rumors.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SNS will not end ... everyone love gohem so much
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Ada is to the rescue again. She has been taunted here and she is still willing to find out for us if the rumors are true..so wait and watch for her input. till then don't loose hope or your mojo's ðŸ˜ƒ
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just want that this show shouldnt end!!! it not the rt time!! it should click faor atleast next two years!!