Devon ke Dev Mahadev

To each their own...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sand_Princess

Goldie

Sand_Princess

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I can remember how it was writing a new post... It was a long time ago, but it is still fresh in my mind. You might know me from the "PKYEK forum". yes, I was there and now I am here.

For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed by the mythological world if you didn't know... And when I opened the Television one day and saw the first promo of "Mahadev", I decided that I would watch it. Just like PKYEK I was sucked in this world and probably no one understands why I feel this way.

I had read the book "Immortals of Meluha" by Amish and felt that there was more to mythology than walking dead and mysteries... and though I never really believed in the form of God I loved the stories  that their being made. My friends didn't understand my fascination towards this show (well except one) and told me that I was silly and weird because I somehow find myself on the crossroad not believing that I have gone too far to come back.

having seeing that many people are watching this show... I feel relieved. I watch ever episode as many times as I can and still love every single moment of it.

I hope I have come back on a good note...

Take care,
With love...
Paradisekiss053 (Now going to be known as SandPrincess)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-neel_jay**esha**Sweet24Samsangeethavanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To each their own..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
aW...SWEETYHug..So nice to see you here..!!HeartI KNOW YOU & YOU KNOW ME AS WELL Like you exactly when I saw the Life OK promo's only this SHOW CAUGHT my eye balls & I too feel so relived that everyone adores this show..& My love for MOHIT & MOUNI is already a insane case which everyoen here knows..& I hoep you have read my posts as well..I must admit it has exceeded my PKYEK MAdness..I swear on my heart..infact anyshow I have been involved till date..!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Samsangeetha.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
i remember u from the pkyekdays, u also made nice post. well welcome to this fabulous forum dear...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99Sweet24SamsangeethaTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

Sand_Princess

Goldie

Sand_Princess

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

i remember u from the pkyekdays, u also made nice post. well welcome to this fabulous forum dear...LOL

I am still not sure that I am going to join the forum, but I would like to come once in a while to put forward my opinion. I do carry strong feelings for the show... As per the story goes. Tongue

I did sometimes make nice posts didn't I? LOL Sometimes, when I am in a mood I think about all the weird things I used to post... The one shots, the assumptions, the feelings that episodes brought in me and stuff... I was a child to say the least. Embarrassed I don't think I can do that anymore. I am not sure how all the new people will take it. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.Reshama.sankalp_prapti

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

I can remember how it was writing a new post... It was a long time ago, but it is still fresh in my mind. You might know me from the "PKYEK forum". yes, I was there and now I am here.

For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed by the mythological world if you didn't know... And when I opened the Television one day and saw the first promo of "Mahadev", I decided that I would watch it. Just like PKYEK I was sucked in this world and probably no one understands why I feel this way.

I had read the book "Immortals of Meluha" by Amish and felt that there was more to mythology than walking dead and mysteries... and though I never really believed in the form of God I loved the stories  that their being made. My friends didn't understand my fascination towards this show (well except one) and told me that I was silly and weird because I somehow find myself on the crossroad not believing that I have gone too far to come back.

having seeing that many people are watching this show... I feel relieved. I watch ever episode as many times as I can and still love every single moment of it.

I hope I have come back on a good note...

Take care,
With love...
Paradisekiss053 (Now going to be known as SandPrincess)

I also love this show, u know if they doesn't believe, that's their opinion. Don't take them  seriously.  

The show is just fabulous .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

Originally posted by .Reshama.

I am still not sure that I am going to join the forum, but I would like to come once in a while to put forward my opinion. I do carry strong feelings for the show... As per the story goes. Tongue

I did sometimes make nice posts didn't I? LOL Sometimes, when I am in a mood I think about all the weird things I used to post... The one shots, the assumptions, the feelings that episodes brought in me and stuff... I was a child to say the least. Embarrassed I don't think I can do that anymore. I am not sure how all the new people will take it. Confused

what u posted it all came from ur hart dear. i hope u pop up in to this forum very oftenWink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

afrz

Goldie

afrz

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.