Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MGFF Sajna Tera Pyar Mein Note 114 dt 25/02 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 116

ambbiha

IF-Rockerz

ambbiha

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
awesome concept
but geet is no more for her familyShocked
waiting to read more
add me in ur pm list 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Fairy--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MGFF Sajna Tera Pyar Mein Note 114 dt 25/02 (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
great concept dear
cont soon

gill123

IF-Sizzlerz

gill123

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Love it please add me in your pm list

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelambari..

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
nice one...
please continueTongue

Remya_Pillai

IF-Sizzlerz

Remya_Pillai

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
wow!this seems to b interesting..
pls add me..

--Fairy--

IF-Rockerz

--Fairy--

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Part 1

In Delhi

Maan playing with the Sargam , his morning start with her .He doesn't want that his princess  for once think that her mother is not more .Only two objectives remains in his life maintain the KC best construction company in world and gave time to her daughter ,whose never demand anything except his love and time .

Today is his 5th marriage anniversary , yes its true he never loved supriti more than friend , no one know this truth of his life .She is always remain as friend not more than that  but one mistake turns his life 360 degree change .Whole KM is seems to haunted as every one goes to mandir for sarad of his geet like every year , for him she never dies so their is no reason to attend all such formalities .what a cruel destiny this was the same day when he first lost unspoken  love of his life and year after same day again he lost his  geet as friend too.But in all its my mistake both times .I choose my responsibility over friendship and she left as she said always that she leave me when i will tell these words to her

Leave me alone you are no one to me , no one to me

Its all my mistake why i said this to her , Dam it my one mistake take her away  from all of us life .

In other part of this earth .

I women in Mid 20s humming  these lines

Assi ishq da dard jaga bethe, hai

Assi ishq di aag laga bethe, hai

Loki tan yaar labde firde, hai

Assi labya yaar gawa bethe, hai

Assi ishq da dard jaga bethe, hai

Assi ishq di aag laga bethe

Kya khel ye ishq ne khela hai,

Kya gham ka laga ye mela hai

Dil kal bhi mera akela tha

Dil aaj bhi mera akela hai

(Umeed nahin tuti dil ki, hai

Assi beshak chain lutta bethe

Assi labya yaar gawa bethe

Hai, labya yaar gawa bethe

(Mera yaar kya mujhse door hua

Ye dil kitna majboor hua

Koi kya aab usko jorega

Jo sheesha chak na choor hua? hai

(Aab tukre chunte firte hain, hai

Ye kese zakham lutta bethe

Hai labya yaar gawa bethe

Ye waqt ki kesi hawa chali, hai

Na yaar apna na uski galli

Bas itne khata bhi ishq kiya

Tu ishq kiya ye sazaa milli

(Ye kesi cheez uthi dil mein), hai

Ye kesi chokan kha bethe, hai

Assi ishq da dard jaga bethe

(Loki tan yaar labde firde), hai

Hai assi ishq da dard jaga bethe, hai

A  tear comes in her eyes but no one is with her to console and wipe that tears No one No one ..

Till her phone rings:

Hello Miss Fussy , happy death anniversary

Aww how sweet of you thanks a lot mera b'day yaad rhe na rhe na tujhe death day yaad rahte hai kyo ?

Aye kya karo you know how much selfish i am ?

I know , I know .BTW whats the matter Mr Flirt kaise yaad kiya ?

Everything is arranged and so collect your tickets please back now as you promised me .

Hmmm .

I need you Miss fussy .

No one needs me Mr flirt No one ...

Phone call ends .

Is she coming back ? No Mom I don't understand her its four years damit not months .But i know how to take here back to her country ,her world .

Miss fussy its Rahul Malthore promise you are back to India in a week .Its enough now . rahul its good idea to bring her back , if they recognize her? Mom till now i am beside her but now i cannt leave you alone and not her also .She needs someone how take care her , May be she is one of top most business woman but when matter comes  related to her .She is kindergarten and about them people , I don't care bcoz she changed a lot in 4 years Now she is Geet not a Geet Handa not a Geet Handa  ...her so called family , friends and him once tried to found out what happen to her .Nhii na , ab tak tu woh sab bhul gaye hogaye use aur uske pass rhe bhi kya hai  jo use woh log china le ..mein apni geet ko wapis lekar hi aoge aur thats final ..

Precap : Some part of past revelation or Rahul succeed to bring back Geet to India

Hi Dearies, Hope you like the update ..Please do comments and hit the like tab .For PM please send the Buddy request .

Waiting for comments and suggestion

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

thahudpurvakrishna.drashtipatel30sdg26jagritimanochamishimblue_birdfatiya52110AliaSharmagem16065armadangeljyotibabymaneetjoa123mans22Yellowtullipsvij10richu26mamatha.anna12CrystalSaya-eiya-ambili123_glorious_star_777sree.maneetshristi1sweety095kamiyalovebapu18seshatreehappydays30gurti30Nav2010nats0101MahimaanGudiyalovesguruanjalisen85Maaneet4evekabslocksnehakapoor7paponecon-indu-Mishti13-Mitu-Ash1991ambbihasmallvillemisty_drastifanrsroopalimaanseeshalini_smaaniqraHansaNCrazzyBusyanshrakooliio--Ratna--zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6punam2712gill123-Mounika-dqno1Remya_PillaiTyro---nishu---love2_somagoldenmoon-MSKdeewani-abinash079IsleOfCapriNeelambari..

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
awesome upadte
ab yeh rahul ka kay chakkar hai Confused
dont ell me that he loves geet
plz geet only belongs to maan
and maan only belongs to geet
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Fairy--