Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

The viewers love watching Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and Mohit Raina, who plays the character of Lord Shiv is also very happy with the show. "I am very happy with the show and feel that I am lucky to have bagged this role as I had strived hard for it,"

This talented artist, unlike many of his peers, wouldn't want to be part of reality shows. "But if it is something related to dance, I would definitely be interested in taking it up," he adds. In his free time, he loves to play snooker and since he is a fitness freak, he also indulges in workouts.

The handsome actor started his career with modeling. He later acted in a show called Chehra. "I always wanted to become an actor," he beams. And with a show like Mahadev in his kitty, Mohit is definitely on cloud nine.

But had acting not happened to him, which profession would he be in? "I pursued B.com and wanted to become a Chartered Accountant. Apart from that, I might have become a businessman,'' ends Mohit.

Good that acting happened to him because the audiences got the chance to see him portray Lord Shiv onscreen.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08malwica2nurulainpooji2012-Nehaaa-**esha**Sweet24Samsangeetha-Srushti-vanadhiAasthahere-SilverFlames-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Lucky to play Mahadev" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Awww..That is so awesome.Clap.Day Dreamingcho chweet & cute ..Meenu kidhar mila ri..!! Thank you sweet heart..feels so good to read about HIM..OUR MAHADEV our MOHIT & MOUNI ofcourse..I just have to take their names together..I am too obsessed I guess..!!Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-Samsangeethamnx12vanadhi.Reshama.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
had he become a CA..he would have been the most handsome one out there...lol!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-Sweet24mnx12vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

had he become a CA..he would have been the most handsome one out there...lol!

Hands down..In the whoel universe..not that he is anything less now..for me..awwwEmbarrassed.LOL.HE IS THE MOST..HANDSOMEST HUNK ever..Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-Samsangeethamnx12vanadhi.Reshama.

pooji2012

pooji2012

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Day DreamingDay DreamingMost Handsome n Sexiest n Hottest!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
thank u so much for this news about our sexy hawty!!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..That is so awesome.Clap.Day Dreamingcho chweet & cute ..Meenu kidhar mila ri..!! Thank you sweet heart..feels so good to read about HIM..OUR MAHADEV our MOHIT & MOUNI ofcourse..I just have to take their names together..I am too obsessed I guess..!!Hug
This is on the rival website, whose articles are not allowed in IF, that's why, source ka naam nikal diyaLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

This is on the rival website, whose articles are not allowed in IF, that's why, source ka naam nikal diyaLOLLOLLOL

GOOD GIRL..HugLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24mnx12vanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.