need help ................. plzzz help me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetangel14

Groupbie

sweetangel14

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

hi guys,

i;m new here actually so i don't know somethings can u guys tell me how to put pic on uor rank center where we can see peoples name i see u have different pics ... but i have no idea Cryhow to do it soooo plzzz do help.......i will really appreciate it

thnks

Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help ................. plzzz help me" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
You go to settings SettingsSettings then from Member Control Panel Menu you go to Edit Profile and scroll down and you will see Select Avatar section.  You can click on  (you can put ur OWN avatar) or choose ones of the already uploaded one from I-F.

Edited by meghavi - 22 April 2005 at 7:42pm

KhoobsuratKhusi

KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghavi

You go to settings SettingsSettings then from Member Control Panel Menu you go to Edit Profile and scroll down and you will see Select Avatar section.  You can click on  (you can put ur OWN avatar) or choose ones of the already uploaded one from I-F.

i was gonna tell her same thing

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bESTHeartHeartHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top