100th episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hi all

Good news guys. Tonight is the 100th episode of DKDM. Just found out as i was downloading last night's episode via youtube. Have gone stark bonkers these past two weeks. have got all of them on my email. Just can't seem to get enough of Mohit or Mouni.

so i am hoping to see special things happenings that will set the screen on fire. two beautiful bodies getting wet. My imaginations is going haywire. Mohit is just bringing out the bad side of me. If u know what I mean. I am seeing so many things in my mind. The walk just killed me last night. And the oh so cute naughty smile. I died on the spot. My mind is completely taken over by these two. I am so dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurmalwica2Sweet24vanadhicoolfizzyveil_of_rosesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "100th episode" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapIts time for celebrationsSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
the 100th episode is not today...the 100th episode is sometime next week...
beacuse we havent had fresh episodes aired on every week-we have a recap on one day of the week,thats why..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

**esha**Sweet24vanadhiveil_of_rosesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Vabs ...!! Lovely write up dear..HugI so love your love for Mohit & Mouni aka Mahadev & Sati..& this shwo..it so matchs mine too & hence feels GREAT..to read your views..!! and Shruthi..Hmmm that was a good observation..Yayy so next week we may finally get to see offscreen Mohit in hot jeans & T 's or shirts..aw..dieing to see him offscreen having fun with all the crew..cho chweet.Day DreamingMouni at least visits parties this guy is like..cho Sadhoo types..I like him for being that thorough professional..!!Must be having too much to travel & workouts for his GODLY PHYSIC..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Samsangeethavanadhi

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
100th epi was so gud, i cried like hell seeing mahadev's condition.
side dil pe choota hein his dialogues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhi

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
omg what happened?

Sweet24vanadhi

malwica2

malwica2

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
congrats to all

Sweet24vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ya surely this will be a turning point for upcoming episodes...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.