manava in a new show

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

thanx to viral shah for this wonderful article on manava.....

Manva Naik - from bubbly teenager to forthright businesswoman

JD Majethia's pet forthcoming project for Star One, Resham Dankh seems to be getting its cast in place.

Manva Naik, who plays Dimple in Star Plus' Baa Bahoo aur Baby, will don the character of an upright businesswoman named Shelly.

"I play Aditya Balraj's (Rahil Azam) business associate, and it's a very forthright character." She is very excited about the show, " We are waiting for this show to be on air, it's going to be worth all the wait!"

So has her character been sidelined from Baa Bahoo aur Baby to make way for Resham Dankh? "You can't say that I am sidelined, as Gautam who plays Anish is away, so I don't have much to do on the show," says Manva, who has a much meaty role in Resham Dankh. Manva was also seen in Star One's Special Squad.

Other stars who are already on the roll are Rahil Azam, Kiran Karmarkar, Apara Mehta, Moulli Gangully, Sumeet Raghvan and others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
since the pic has not come....i will post it here again...and also add it to the picture gallery... 😉
widluv2aryan thumbnail
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can't see the pic reshma!

but thanks for sharing! i think it'll be great to see Manva again! 😃 and all the more exciting, since it's a completely different role...
can't wait for the series to begin! 😃
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hey how come....i can see the pic clearly..... do tell me now if u can see it..... or else...i'll post it again.... and yes....meanwhile, u can check out the picture gallery....i have posted it there too! Edited by widluv2aryan - 17 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail
n yeah....i am also waitin for the show to start...and as it is on star one...im expectin some class....
and u know.... the businesswoman and the name 'shelly' gives me a fweel of the show hotel kingston.... i used to watch it and loved the show....it was very sweet.... especially the character of shelly sahai was awesome!!! and if manava is playin something like that...it'll be definitely worth watching...! 😉 👏
praveenam thumbnail
its really gr8 2 no dis.as she playin d part of a buisnesswoman i think(act i wish) dat it must b diff frm d regular saas bahu soaps.
v can b happy dat sum1 frm ss is gettin a quality role.
thnx a lot
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
still can't see it reshma! it says - 'oops! my image for this link is no longer here'and then below that, 'hosted at photobucket.com'

?????? 😕

and it's the same in the gallery too...praveena, can you see the pic? coz if you can then there's a problem with my pc...and i must set it right...
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hey...i can still see the pic here too.....donno whats wrong...anyway, am postin it again here...have posted it again in the gallery too...