Punar Vivah

Prashant and aarti

AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't seem to get aarti fascinatIon with Prashant. He left her with a baby neve r return back and still she keeps a torch for him.what kind of women is she.is she doesn't have any self respect. After every scene she says she can't forget Prashant even after him doing so much .what kind of message this serial is giving .no matter if somebody cheats you you should continue love that person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naz1312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also agree with you , as a women i  feel  disgusted  no self respect  why are all women in tv  so helpless  ðŸ˜¡ ?
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
i too agree with u...she always say i cant forget prashanth...for god sake arti he left u  5 years back when u want him most...
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
AGREE, AFTER LOVE MARR, PERSON LEAVE U WITH PREG... HOW CAN U NOT FORGET HIM?

HERE ARTI  IS WRONG 4-5 YEARS C LEAVE WITHOU PRASANT.. HOW SHE NOT FORGET
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes this point bothers me too. Ok with Yash I understand that he had only happy memories of Arpita,and then she died tragically. But Aarti still loving Prashant,when he left not just her and their unborn baby,but also his old parents in his selfishness.  Nothing justified this kind of behaviour of Preashant. And Aarti is portrayed as a strong women. So her still pining and wallowing for Prashant doesnt go with her character.
arcoiris thumbnail
I agree with you. I fail to understand...why would a woman still be in love with a man who abandoned her and her son for another woman😲
Its been so many years...This is time enough for most people to move on from a failed relationship.

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it is that easy to forget a person whom u loved n trust though they break it...prashant is inhuman but aarati isn't...

forgetting anyone especially whom u loved is impossible as they will not be part of ur memory they were part of ur life...how can u forget them.

what time is enough for one u move can never be decided, some people take less, some more...but yes time is the only hope in situation like this...Arti did not forget Prashant as she did not try to but once u get n feel other's care n love towards u, u the past painful memory will subside ur thoughts n will for sure  move on...but one can never forget them
no offence.
Edited by sravss - 12 years ago
AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's difficult to digest in the sense that he cheated her son too. How can she forget that.she is shown to be a strong character but this is thebiggestcontradiction in her.
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she is clinging on to the few good memories she had with prashanth, once she remembers the day and the events when Prashanth left her even after she telling him about their baby , I don't think a normal woman can have any affection for that person as  this is a fiction series ( that's how I comfort myself), the heroines any ott emotions can be forgiven in the name of creative liberty( again just to comfort myself) .because a normal woman  with seelf respect will not wallow in love of a person who abandined her and Aarti is shown as strong here.  Just my pov 
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think she is actually determined not to forget him...more than love its her loyalty and duty. U know this is something like reverse pshychology...since prashant left aarti for another woman...instead of feeling enraged, she thinks she is the one who was at fault...and she thinks she should be loyal to him even though he wasn't. But she thinks its love, i am sure when she actually falls in love (with Yash😳), she will realize her true feelings for Prashant . She will realize that once she had loved Prashant but she had moved on long ago, she was just forcefully clinging on to those old feelings.
I think to an extent Yash is also doing that- clinging on to Arpita's memories..yes, he loves her a lot...but may be he could accept that she isn't with him anymore if he tried, but he is scared to do so.
Edited by DMKJ_VB - 12 years ago