SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all
I missed lst night episode so saw it this morning. My my the whole episode took my breath away entered around my two darlings Mohit and Mouni. Mohit as usual took my breath away. Loved the way Nandi made Sati remember her Shiv. But didn't like the way Revathi behaved with shiv when she said they could not join her or Sati on the boat. It was superb the way Mohit made the hole and the naav sank. But the best bit was the sunset when he made the sun come dowm. The scene where Mohit's shiv avataar is shown in the water. Haye i was wishing that Sati would see it but she didn't who ever thought of that sequence kudos to them. The way it was protayed was brilliant.

In just wish for once Mohit would do something abt his god given good looks. Everytime he comes on screen my eyes are rooted to the screen. He just gets better and better with every passing day. Tonight is my dream come true both of them getting drenched and Sati knowing that Jata is her Shiv. Her life and soul is with her. I wish something romantic is picturised on those two.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That's absolutely true Vabs

Mohitwa gets better and better with each passing day!!!!!

Gosh what about the  plight of our poor hearts?????

What a gorgeous looking man!!!

HE IS THE MAN!!!😍

A MAN'S MAN!!!😍