You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ola Arisai!!
Am sorry for not commenting earlier!! :P And thankoo for the PMs!!! :D
Back to the update...
Part 5:
Aye Haaye!! Lavanya na... *shaking head in disbelief* Sheesh!! :P I knew it! She wouldn't get over him so easily!!!
And Woah!!! Thankoo yaar!!! You already setting up things for Lavanya and NK!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to know read their mails (love story, I mean!)!!! Hahahah...
'Someone Like You' is one of my favourite's too!!! I love Adele very much!! She is one Hell of a Singer!!
"Fancy a no-strings attached fling with an emotionally vulnerable model?" Dude? That definitely cracked me up!!! LOL!!!
And Neha used the same line to get NK in touch?! Hahahahah...Clever gal!!
Sheesh!! You put in that song here too?? Hahahahah...God, that song is one original piece!!!! :P :D

Man!!! Khushi made Arnav dance in an elevator?!?!?!?!?! Only she could do it!!! And only you could bring it in fiction, gal!!!! Hahahahah... Lovely!! *clapping hands*
And yes, I very much think that he DID have fun doing that!!! :P
Oh God!!! 'Elbowing the Groin' thing seriously was the EPIC!!!!
And Khushi meant about dancing with NK and Dhruv right?
Uh huh!! His 'sophisticated sense of humour', eh?? By the way, where does he have 'any' sens of humour?
LOL!!! Dhruv actually pee-ed there in the elevator?! Man, alcohol really brings out the Worst in you!! :P
And shoot it man!! hahahah...He put up the Arnav dancing to Khushi's tunes video there?! hahahaa...Nice one, gal!!! Nice one!!
urm...So Anjali actually told the people to break down that wall...?...Hmm... *thinking hard* Oh kay!!! Get ready for Murder Attempt No. 3!!! *SCREECH* *running away from here madly*
You know, I could literally hear Arnav shouting out his vocal chords, on seeing the picture of his precious room!! :P
And what on Earth were those things for???
You cracked me up BIG time again, with that last e-mail!!!! LOL!!!
Just...No.Words.At.All!!! :P

Annie

Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was hilarious. You have some serious talent for comedy girl!! Thank you for all your updates and keeping us entertained. Cheers for the pm.xx
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your weird yet endearing sense of humor. Now I can go rest my achy muscles with a smile on my face.
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. It was hilarious. Baby? Chote Ustaad?? Omg!!! I can't wait to read the next part, please continue soon.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am mad at u. Why oh why is arnav not being sathiya who ll saath nibayega KKG ki? 😆😆😆
arisai thumbnail

A/N: Hahah glad you all enjoyed the ridiculous play on Series Titles in the last one. And props to those of you who recognised them all, even I had to look up a few. :') This said, Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan was my first foray into Indian Dramas and at that time I couldn't for the life of me figure out whether I was supposed to find Vidhya or Sindoora evil since I started watching in the middle of a track and there were no subtitles. Anyways, on with today's update.

Thank you once again for all your unending support and Like as well as comments of appreciation. It makes it really feel worthwhile.

Here's Part 7.

-------
To: Gupta, Khushi Kumari
Subject: It's 8:57PM

I'm on my way.

-------
To: Raizada, Dhruv
Subject: The Plan

He's on his way. Thank you for all your help. I'm going to turn my phone off now, I don't want it to disturb our fun.

I'll make sure to take your advice Dhruvji. I'm sure Arnavji will love it. Thank you for teaching me what to do with my arms and legs, I was worried they'd look lumpy. Oh! That's the front door.

Wish me luck! 

-------
Subject: Luck

Trust me Bhabz, the only person who's going to need luck is Nanav. I'll be staying at a friend's house and Kantaben appears to be having a fling with the Grocer so is sleeping at his.

You and bro feel free to make as much noise and mess as you like. Don't worry about messing up the sheets, Kantaben's good at getting stains out.

------THE NEXT MORNING------

-------
To: Raizada, Aakash
Subject: Riddle Me This AaCough

If Payal asked you to come home late one night and promised that you would be making babies and naming "chotte ustaads" under the blankets, and then you had walked into the house to find everyone, including Kantaben missing, soft music coming from the bedroom and a trail of rose petals leading directly to the bed leading you to your wife wrapped in a red silk sheet...

What would you think?

-------
To: Singh Raizada, Arnav
Subject: Is This A Trick Question?

I'd assume I wouldn't be getting much sleep that night...

P.S. Bro, I'm not really sure I'm comfortable with where this conversation is going.

P.P.S. Who is Kantaben?

-------
Subject: The Nature Of This Conversation

Trust me TrotSky, you couldn't predict the direction of this conversation if your life depended on it.

As for not getting much sleep, you are correct. I didn't get much sleep last night. Do you want to know why?

P.S. I don't know. Dhruv's 60 year old Housekeeper who I think is having an affair with the Butcher.

-------
To: Raizada, Payal
Subject: Jiji...

You liked it when we made Playdough children right? It was fun, wasn't it? Making them and naming them and then giving them stories and... We had a good time, didn't we?

-------
Subject: Playdough

Yeah I guess.

-------
Subject: Exactly!

So why on Earth did Arnavji come into the room looking really excited, but when I cracked out the Playdough and told him the exciting evening he was in for; freeze, start shaking, grab a lump of Playdough, THROW IT AT THE WALL and then storm out?

-------
Subject: Arnavji's Behaviour

Maybe because he isn't 5?

-------
To: Kasyap, Lavanya
Subject: Hey

So Neha gave me your details and told me a bit about you. Want to meet up?

-------
To: NK Photography
Subject: This Is So Embarrassing

How desperate did she make me sound?

-------
Subject: Desperation Level

The words "Adele on repeat" may have been mentioned. 

-------
Subject: I See

Well I guess there's no point beating about the bush then... 

If we do meet up, the evening will proceed as follows:

1. We will meet at a restaurant and we will have dinner- I will pay my share of the bill as this is not a date- and you will sit and listen to me vent about my douche of an ex who I had to do the dignified thing and let go.
  2. You will PAY ATTENTION and make noises and console me while I do this.
  3. I may have behenji morals now but I also have certain needs which the typical unmarried behenji is incapable of comprehending due to having been raised a behenji. You will satisfy those needs.

Understood?

-------
Subject: I Like My Women Strong

It's a date.

Here's my number: 020 7890 1234.

-------
Subject: 0207?

That's a London area code. I live in Lincolnshire. Where the hell are we supposed to meet up? Leicester? 

-------
Subject: Leicester

Why not.

I have a weak spot for Desi girls doing it desi style. 

-------
Subject: Doing It "Desi Style"

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I don't even know your name yet.

-------
Subject: So,

You're saying I should stop treating him like a child and start treating him like a man? But... I tried. Lavanyaji told me how to create a really romantic atmosphere and mood and entice him and how to draw him in-

Then at the end it just said "Now it's up to you to have fun. Remember to use 'the special balloons' Chamkili or you risk making babies by accident. Actually, forget it- you're probably into that kind of thing. Go ahead. Also remember, whipped cream tastes great on chocolate ;)"

I bought balloons. I bought whipped cream. I bought chocolate. I bought Playdough so we could make people and I even asked Dhruvji to teach me a new technique for rolling the legs so they wouldn't end up stumpy like Playdough children by accident... 

I just don't know why Arnavji got so angry. I still haven't managed to get all the Playdough off the wall.

-------
Subject: What The...

Do you need to see a doctor or something? A psychiatrist perhaps? Because there is no way anybody could possibly be...

Khushi you've done a really bad thing and you need to apologise to Arnavji right away. You're in the wrong here no matter how you look at it.

Even naivety has its limits. You're 20. This is borderline ridiculous. 

Apologise. Right now. And make sure he knows you mean it. Don't e-mail me again today Khushi, I'm literally speechless.

Do you hear me?

SPEECHLESS!

-------
Subject: Payalji...

I love you so much. 

-------
Subject: I Take It You've Just Heard Arnavji's Side Of The Story?

I'm not surprised.

-------
Subject: I'm Sorry

I really enjoyed it and it always made me feel happy and I just wanted to share that with you.

I am sorry though, I didn't realise you were too old for that kind of thing. I just wanted to bring out your inner child and let you have fun. I didn't really know what else to do in such a romantic place without making things awkward... Whenever we're alone, this song plays in my head kind of like HEEEYYY HEEEYYY HAA HEEYYY HEEEYYY... RABBBAAA VEEE and it's really offputting...

Anyways, this was the best present I could think of.

I hope you like it.

-------
To: Singh Raizada, Khushi
Subject: Rabba Ve

YOU'RE INSANE. But- I may or may not have sometimes heard it also...

Your apology is, however, accepted.

What presen- oh.

Oh.

Tonight, we're going to spend time alone together. My way. Enough is enough. 

-------
Subject: (no subject)

You're welcome.

Part Eight: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/57140969

Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I adore this FF

I have been smiling throughout part 7!

I am so so so sorry for Arnav I can't tell you :D

🤣🤣playdough and balloons. 'nuff said. 

is La gonna flip out when she finds out the NK is from the same Raizada clan, whose member she keeps bitching about???
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What a CUTE update! Thanks for the PM! 
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG that was so hilarious I still can't stop loughing. Seriusly playdoah! Lol! Love it. Awesome writing . I just hope when I'm doin the playdoah activity with the children I don't get a fit like nw. Pls update sonn n do pm me pls.