Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

RabbaVe

RabbaVe

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys! Embarrassed
I wrote an OS as a continuation from Today's ep! I hope you guys like it! x
Saffy xx Hug

"I hate you!" Arnav bellowed through every inch of their room.

"And I HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN THAT!" Khushi replied tears crashing down her face like fierce waves at the shore.

"AWAAZ NECHE KHUSHI!"

" NAHI! NAHI! NAHI!" Khushi screamed her heart racing in pain.

Khushi's world was falling apart, someone who she had thought so much of once had changed in a split second. He was driving a dagger through her heart.

Khushi picked up her pillow and duvet and chucked it on the bed with such anger that her body was shaking.

Her blood was boiling, she didn't know why what he said meant that much to her. She hated it.

Khushi started to walk towards the poolside when suddenly Arnav stuck his arm in the way to stop her.

"LET. Me. GO." Khushi said her eyes burning through his.

" I SAID SLEEP ON THE BED."

"What makes you think I CARE WHAT YOU SAY?! WHO ARE YOU TO ME?!" Khushi said resisting the urge to run out of the house until she was free from his wrath.

"YOUR HUSBAND. THAT'S WHO. NOW SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP KHUSHI!" Arnav said furiously, a whole burning through what she had called his stone cold heart.

Arnav had his eyes fixed on her innocent face, why did he feel like he was doing something wrong? NO. She would NOT Trick him.

Khushi took the chance since he was laying down already and ran to the poolside, allowing all the tears she had held back to mask her face with moist, salty tears. She hadn't cried this much since her parents death, since she realised the wont ever be coming back.

Arnav sighed angrily and decided to give in. He couldn't be bothered with this girl or her CHEAP Games anymore.

Khushi shut the poolside doors with so much power the noise forced Arnavs eyes to flash open in a split second.

"Amma, Babuji..aaj...aaj main aap ke yaad boht arey. I wish..you were here, Amma aap humai bata what did I do to deserve this pain?" Khushi said falling to her knees with a thud. Looking up at the sky, praying her parents would give her the answers he wouldn't.

Arnav sat up faster than lightning.. He pressed his hands against his pounding head. Everything was driving him crazy, was she acting? Did she deserve this?!

" I just can't take it anymore...Amma, main aap aur Babuji ke Saat janajati" Khushi added through her gasps for air, she could no longer breathe.

Arnav stood up like his own life depended on it. What was she saying? What did she mean? NO. She was just acting as always. That's all she does...Despite trying to talk himself out of worrying he looked at her pain and clenched his fists. The tears he had told her he wouldn't let affect him where the same ones that were burning right through him.

"Main AREY.. Aap ke pass. Vaise Arnavji mujhe nafraat karpata." She said struggling for her breath.

She pushed her hands together and closed her eyes, "I just have one wish, all the years I had left give to him and Di, keep them happy please, Don't ever give them such a pain like I've suffered."

Arnav ran to the closed poolside doors, she wouldn't. She WOULDN'T DARE. Nahi. In a split second his walls of pride fell down. This wont happen. It can't. No.

Khushi opened her eyes, looked at the stars, held her mangalsutra. "Baas Khushi, No more tears." she said to herself. She stood up looking at the two stars which shined brightest of all. "I'll be with you within a few hours Amma and Babuji, I'll be safe. With you."

Khushi turned around and looked at the pool, closed her eyes and began to let herself fall...

Arnav's heart was pounding, he pushed opened the poolside doors with anger, sadness, shock, horror, tears drenching his face. Even after everything he had ever said to her she had prayed for Him. He felt sick to his stomach, how evil was he that he made her WANT DEATH?! He wrapped his arms around Khushi's waist just as she was about to fall, he pulled her body towards his, spun her around so that her eyes flew open, shocked.

Khushi couldn't believe it, what was he..and how...why?? What had he heard? why did he care? Shouldn't he be happy? She couldn't understand anything, All she knew is that he did care. He would never admit it but that's where she felt safe, with him.

Arnav embraced her in a passionate, meaningful hug. Tears spilling down his own cheeks, he pulled away at arms length and cupped her face wiping her tears with his thumbs.

Khushi accepted and pushed her head into chest.

" DON'T YOU EVER THINK OF DOING ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN! WHAT WOULD I DO IF I LOST YOU?!"

He didn't need to say anything else he had just said it all.

My Corner

Edited by RabbaVe - 27 March 2012 at 5:12am

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123pinklillieslaila889swati2011rempyiheartARNAVLIDIYABARUNsarshiimsaal786susamspassion1merry777Arhi_foreverxyzw231goahemSara.Khanheenaqazikp123leen10leenlilkrup4ufarhacassimvaughndknalashivani15gujuprincez08Sadie101A...melovemayurunna_178pinderddshaferoz18manjusha_92maloselollipop4uWiseGirlbritishgirlanusha.nushtaklima_najshrujay-loversiddy9171smittaprosalinda92farfar319printysruthirishiasmaali0987happy.ukinluvwivARHIHunnybunny3vicqust1DAlicePiya.D-Kryan-Orion_Nshagun-rocksKrazzy4u786nilmisaarah96peppygeeksaavan_lovernapstermonstervikadesigirlcpervaiz1mangaloreCytherea-kavita-Sallu-ToxicRebelAliya_hzsnprincess84reyaa.sejket2..Smita..smileyhug7679Electric_BuBBleilakiahararnavhoopoedevsumArhiDeewaniHriju321DalmuthuyaExquisiteSanzsikhni_Jhalak29paru_roxzafiHot.Pink.Heels--MISHTEE-----Shokofa---KSG_luvbhaktiiialishhh--BSI-FaNaTic--AquaBluez17newmoon2011Jyo...StarAngel..-Zara-Fantasia_junkiehindu4lyfdebby_11ashred12PinkCinderellatinselGoGreenflowers4u.Saraa..Juhi.rukuswasthika-JollyJabeen-ASR6262FAYKHAN29-Vee05-.x-bumblebee-x.Arshi.Sugi.IPKIsleOfCapri.lostatsea.mishti_17dobrevagasmsprincessunaradumasJennyPenny.FlawlessSarun.Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: If I lost you Then What?!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafid.

IF-Achieverz

Rafid.

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Res Big smile
============
edited

This one was so emotional but loved it !!
Beautifully written Clap

Edited by .....Rafid..... - 26 March 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbaVe

shrujay-lover

shrujay-lover

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Its a great os... Something like this should happen and arnie baby needs.to.realize the importance of khushi is his life...without her...his nothi.ny...he hates her yet loves her ...he gives he pain yet cares for her...

Amazin os...;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu14RabbaVe

siddy9171

siddy9171

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful OS! Absolutely loved it! No matter how much Arnav says he hates Khushi, I love that he can never stop caring for her! Great job Clap

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
awww Saffy.. that was so heart breakiing...  Makes you want to cry..  Cryso much pain these two have to go through.. just because of that snake.. yukkk!!! Great job! 

RabbaVe

Hot.Pink.Heels

IF-Rockerz

Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
aww soo heart touching!
loved it :)

RabbaVe

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
loved the angst, damn it wasnt continued
xxx

RabbaVe

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
#RabbaVe

That was beautiful!Embarrassed

I can't believe Khushi was going to commit suicide. WTH ARNAV! Stern Smile Thank god he saved her, I hate him for being so mean to her yet i love him so much!LOL It was beautifully wriiten and i enjoyed it!

Thanks for the pm : )

RabbaVe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top